Reviews for The Colonel's Boy
Proffesionalfangirl chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
this was brilliant! I love Fics in which Face is introduced to the team, and I am therefore eternally grateful!
exasperated chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Blah... slash warning please... non/con is not the same as slash and you have both.
Pickle Reviver chapter 11 . 5/2/2009
MAN! It was like I was reading a book! Great storyline, lots of great details and you weren't even afraid to write the diarrhoea part, I've never read a diarrhoea part in a book/story in my whole life! That's awesome! 8D
Cap'n Awesome chapter 11 . 3/26/2009
That was brilliant! Kept me hooked untill I'd reached the end! I was worried you were gonna kill Face off, and then I remembered you can't or we'll have no A-Team!
JustJeanette chapter 11 . 12/11/2008
I, absolutely, love this tale. Face rising to the challenge and succeeding. I keep hoping to see more of this verse... Even if only snippet showing the opening of the DMV Tennis and Racket Club. I still think this is one of the best war-era A-Team fics about.

::hugs::
Miss Trudi Bubble chapter 11 . 3/22/2007
Terrific story! Always been kinda sucker for Drama with a capital D. I had to read it in a rush and it displayed like a movie in my head! Something only very well written stories do when you first read them.

I love to see you portraying Face as the whore I can see him in the series – well, selling smiles, and promises and lies isn’t that different from selling your body. Also the others are very ‘in character’ to my opinion – from my favourite flyboy with this fragile soul of his; to a lovely portrayed growling BA; Ray who looks more like a real person than the recruiting poster he seem in “Nice place to visit”. I’m not even trying to find the words to tell you how your perfect characterisation of Hannibal impressed me. Just too bad the story has to have an end. J
IndeMaat chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
It's an odd thing to read THE END at the end of the first chapter of a multichapter story.

Well-written. Am I right that this story has no relation whatsoever with "About Face", but it just an other version of how Face joined the A-Team?
Awen1923 chapter 11 . 12/3/2006
Great story. I just read the entire thing in one sitting and really enjoyed it. You're characterization was quite good and the story was well written. I loved the end - the interaction between Hannibal and Face, as well as the old team members and the new members, was quite good. Hope to read another story soon.
Lunaz chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
All good things must come to an end. Enjoyed the story very much especially the scenes between Face and Hannibal. Also loved how BA was written.
L Zaza chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
Great story, Clairon. Thanks for picking up the baton and running with it after I begged so nicely. ;)

Wonderful characterizations and interplay with the guys. And the ending was Face at his smarmiest, which was a lot of fun.

Looking forward as always to your next adventure.

Lisa
shadowwalker213 chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
Wow. Another one for my hard drive :-)
Katie chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
I loved this story and am sadden to see it end but loved the ending. Looking forward to your next writing adventure!
Dame-Ekna chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
It's a pity that it's the end! I could read your fiction all the time. It is a very good story with a wonderfull end/new start. I love it. And I hope there is somewhere a tiny little bunny...

Thanks for all.

Anke
Traser SyberJedi chapter 11 . 10/25/2006
Oh that was awesome. I loved it. Great job, as usual.
athelas63 chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
This is a beautiful chapter! From Face's crazy thoughts and feelings to Hannibal's heart-wrenching story about Michael to Murdock's sorrow. Excellent characterization. Waiting to see what else will happen..
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »