Reviews for Ghosts
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This is actually really beautiful. I relatively recently (like 2 years ago) watched all of Everwood for the first time (although I'd seen quite a few episodes - maybe 2 whole seasons worth of eps but spanning all 4 seasons - many years prior when they had aired briefly as reruns on ABC Family). I always wished we had a little more Delia. Especially Delia/Ephram. Or even just more Delia/Amy. This was satisfying and nice and touched on who Ephram is in a way I really appreciated too, especially since Ephram is my favorite.
deews chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This was beautiful.
Kuchengelybber chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Hi! Here I am again!

And another stop on my journey through your stories. :) Same thing as the last time, it's been a while ago that I read the story and I am, while writing this, busy cleaning up. (I swear, if I'm not busy enough, I make myself busy...) So, sorry that the review won't be as good as you deserve.

Such a beautiful story. Even though Delia never truly managed to capture much of my interest, I enjoyed this piece about her very much. Your doing, I loved the story you told and your writing, of course.

The story holds something, I realize now, that's been missing in "Everwood". The character of Delia which sure would've needed some more introduction at times. What formed her, what made her herself. I assume the life of a child, like Delia used to be one, is something that probably didn't fit into "Everwood", but there would sure have been a lot to tell about her, a lot intresting to know and your story explained some parts of her so well to me.

Awesome story, with much heart in it. Sad, but it still makes me smile. Great. :)
SilentBobina chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
ok this was written beautifully and about a beautiful subject. I think you matured Dehlia just right.
Emily chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Wow, this is amazing. You should definitely think about writing more. And you know you will have at least one reader! Me! Keep smiling. :-)
helaluvE chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
wow, i'm speechless; good speechless! it was truely beautiful! i always loved the ephram/delia relationship so i really enjoyed this peace. you syick to character and it was sweet, a little sad but realistic and true. it was very well written as well. :) yyou should write more and also update your other story "New York, New York"
SwitchfootFAN14 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Awesome one-shot! I really liked that, I can totally relate because I lost my mom when I was 13 and on my graduation day from HS my brother and I had a talk about my mom which was kinda like Ephram and Delias...about our mom being there and it was like a "ghost", cool huh? GREAT STORY! Keep writing!