Reviews for Trial and Tribulations
Maisie chapter 21 . 4/2
Brilliant. What a well written story. You are to be congratulated on weaving such a complex, well planned plot. The characters of Gibbs and Tony display the characteristics that we all love and are familiar with.
Skoellya Seyth chapter 21 . 10/31/2012
Great story- and I mean that in the sense of one of the best and most imaginative ways of actually *telling* a story which is something of a lost art :)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/21/2012
I've never liked Gibbs, he's a real bastard and it's to bad that Tony means nothing to him now.. I remember the first four seasons when Gibbs was more like a father to Tony but the writers decided to age Tony almost 20 years in the nine seasons.. on the Jag episode Tony was 26 and now they have him at 44.. Now he's only old enough to be Gibbs's brother which is a joke.. Wish they'd give Tony his own team and they'd split the screen like on 24 so we can see Tony's Team working on a case while Gibbs's works on theirs... Gibbs abuses Tony so much that in real life he'd be in jail..
Athena Silverwolf chapter 21 . 9/15/2012
Oh, how I enjoyed this story. So in character, and its written so that readers feel as though they are watching another NCIS episode. The little signs of affection, the dialogue, the reactions. Good job!
Scat210 chapter 21 . 8/12/2012
Really good, enjoyable story, thanks
a'90 chapter 21 . 6/2/2012
Awesome story!
Morrolan chapter 21 . 5/30/2012
Love this.
stareagle chapter 21 . 12/29/2011
Fantastic story - what an ending... so in tune with the darker side of Gibbs - loved the quips between them.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
"Yeah, well. The Marines taught me something about superior fire power."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were just going to take out your AK47 and shoot him." Tony mocked.

"Not in front of witnesses." I can so see this being said on the show. Such a Gibbs and Tony thing to say.

Because I like Pizza better." i have a feeling thats so true. Tony would take pizza over a pie.

The great, almighty, Gibbs. Only Tony would be able to say that and get away with it.

"Now I know Ducky would talk rings around anyone who so much as tried to look at me funny, McGee would bamboozle them with geek speak, and Abby would hold them down while Kate kicked their ass." I also learnt not all fathers abandon their kids. Tony finally realized he has a family and dad that cares about him.

Loved what they did to Booker. he deserved it.

Aww such a cute moment at the end between Gibbs and Tony.
Aurilia chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Don't fret on the language - I have a suspicion that some bible-thumper objected to the phrase 'Jesus H. Christ'. T is the fic-equivalent to the film industry's use of PG-13, which, if you actually research all the guidelines for it (PG-13, I mean) allows for language coarseness which can include up to one usage of the word "f_cking" in a non-sexual manner (and if ffnet doesn't like my use of the dreaded 'f-word' in a review, they can eat me. Of course, that's if it even comes through. If not, I'm sure you can figure it out).
ShadowWriter33 chapter 21 . 4/29/2011
Another very good story from a very good writer.

I just wish we had seen the "very" first time that Gibbs and Tony met and how they got along the first few days of that case.

Good story, good job! Glad you stuck with it.

God Bless,

SW
NCIS-fan chapter 21 . 4/7/2011
A really amazingly great story! Thanks and congratulation for it. It was a joy to read especially because of how detailed and well you described Tony and Gibbs.

Hope to read more stories from you in future. Keep writting!
DuchessofYork chapter 21 . 4/2/2011
enjoyed reading your story. almost felt like an actual NCIS episode...lol
melraemorgan chapter 21 . 3/28/2011
Great story! I loved it. I think you had everyone totally IC. I can totally identify with your love/hate struggle with a story, I too have often felt that way. I am just so glad you stuck with it, to a great result I may add.
krysalys chapter 21 . 2/14/2011
Fucking asshat totally got what he deserved, and I LOVE how you gave it to him!

Everyone was SO MUCH in character, it was giddying to behold. As is your mad writing skillz, yo. ;)

Always, ALWAYS a pleasure.

-}-