Reviews for Trial and Tribulations
This story is amazing!
ancilladominijc chapter 12 . 3/3
Does this story reference an actual case on the show? Booker and Archer?
I enjoyed this story very much and laughted out loud several times.
Thanks for sharing all your stories.
Great story
Beawild chapter 21 . 11/8/2017
Great story. Tony is such a complex character. He may act like he doesn't have a care in the world, but that's just a mask. Only those close to him, Gibbs in particular, know the real Tony. I'm glad that all turned out well and that Brooker got what he deserved.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/8/2017
Im sorry but them going after him like that ruined this story at the end of thr day they went down to his level and now are no better then he is way to ruin tthe hr whole thing congrats
paula chapter 21 . 8/31/2017
brilliant
Lowenweiss chapter 21 . 6/20/2017
An excellent story. Interesting plot, true characters, no dull moments. Glad you were encouraged to finish this. Hope you keep writing.
Lowenweiss chapter 4 . 6/20/2017
Haven't seen any language requiring an M rating.

The story is well written.

The only thing inhibiting my enjoyment of your well written story is my loathing of "burrocrats" like Brooker
PoppyCat79 chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
Fantastic story. Glad I was able to read it all in one go, don't think I could have waited for each chapter to have been posted! One of the best Gibbs/Tony stories I've read.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/22/2017
This was absolutely amazing. So glad you persevered and kept going. Fantastic.
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
What a set-up! Great story.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/15/2016
Just reread this, still one of the best!
bobdog54 chapter 20 . 12/20/2015
I really enjoyed this unique spin on their relationship. The final punishment enacted by the two men was particularly creative.

This is actually a review for the entire story but Fanfiction won't allow me to re-review the last chapter. That will teach me to really like a story and want to tell the author about it.
Jerry K chapter 21 . 12/2/2015
Beautifully done! Thank you!