Reviews for The Lost Ones
AnimeAlexis chapter 6 . 9/1/2006
Love it! So are Prue and Piper friends or just acquaintances? And why did Piper defend Phoebe? And the blond guy is Leo, right? I mean, it's AU, so you can put him in! Unless it's whitelighter Leo in a glamour. I think it's brill that Paige got to know all of her sisters at the same time. I know I asked this already, but is Prue going to find out why she's connected to the house? Update soon!
cursed 24 life chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
Yet another good, but short chapter. I'm kind of uneasy about how you introduced Grams into the story...however it is still a good storyline. I can't wait for you to update!
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 6 . 8/29/2006
hey i didn't know you can spell prue name without the e but that cool, hope you update soon.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
well that a new way to grams into a story.
cursed 24 life chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
This is a very good story, although the chapters are very short, it is a good concept, i would advise you to make the chapters longer and more in depth of the lives of the teenage sisters...very good start, can't wait for more...
AnimeAlexis chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
It's really good! Sorry I didn't give you any ideas with Phoebe, I've been on holiday with no Net access for a week! Torture! Is Paige going to be like she was when she went to the past in Season Four, or more like Piper or what? Are they going to meet first, or find out who they are or get their magic first? Btw, you called Ramona Rowena at the bottom of the chap. And it's kinda cool to see that they all turned out the same even though they had different upbringings. What about Victor? Did Patty's spell cause him to forget the girls or something? And will Prue figure out why she's so connected to the house? Update soon please!
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
well they all slowly meeting, can't wait to what happen when magic come into there lives.
Sara Wolfe chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
It's got promise, but you still need work on your grammar and sentence structure. Getting a good beta reader would help with a lot of it.
hinormajean chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
i like it please keep going
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
girl with the gum Phoebe, but this is getting good can't wait to see what happnens next.
danielle503 chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
great chapter updated soon
Sara Wolfe chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
A well-written chapter. A little slow, but I imagine that you're going to introduce the lives of all four sisters before going on to any action.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
let me guess the gils that got water on her is Piper. this is a great story
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
An interesting premise and a promising start. But for later chapters, you might want to work on your grammar and on keeping your tenses consistent.
danielle503 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006