Reviews for Trinity
dnofsunshine chapter 30 . 10/16
This chapter is so great! It's such a long one, too. I love everything about how you portrayed Willis's character; from him hitting on Yamato to his concern about Takeru... the whole "Did you just hit on my brother?" line killed me. And his worry for Takeru is so understandable and in-character, and Yamato has every right to be concerned, too! (Some brotherly bonding in the near future, I hope?)

And what a creepy cliff-hanger! Cannot wait for the next update. :D
Omg fab upd8! Was so excited to read it. Can't wait for the next 1! I kinda hope Edens evil that would be neat to have a character to just h8. I like Willis but I love tk and Kari! Want to c tai soon hopefully!
dnofsunshine chapter 29 . 9/11
Oh, everything about this chapter was wonderful. It really had me going; I kept thinking that something was going to happen to Takeru and I was right, the poor guy. Now that one of the sisters has been introduced, I can't help but think that even when they do make it back to the human world, they won't be safe.

The friendship between Wallace/Willis and Takeru was beautiful, if not a bit intimate. I know it's weird but they're kind of shippable, the way you write them, it's great, even though it's obvious that Takeru and Hikari have more of romantic connection. Or maybe I'm looking into this way too deeply. Regardless, nice chapter; I'm definitely going to be sticking around for the next one.

Update soon!
Glad to see parts where TK is affectionate towards Kari but I like the twist of having Eden stir the pot in tk and Kari's relationship. I'm curious if she's gonna do something bad to the others that would be a plot thickener. Love the story want to see more tai and Kari but I like it regardless. Hopefully the two will get together soon
Sunshine chapter 28 . 8/17
Oh my gosh, I am itching to know what happens next. The way you write about Eden is spot on, it's the subtle nuances that make me distrust her the most, like she is too good to be true. Are TK and Kari about to have a major break through? I'm very excited to find out the truth behind Eden! I hope the next update comes soon, this is so great!
dnofsunshine chapter 28 . 8/13
Don't worry about the wait. You can't rush inspiration, after all. I think Eden is a villain under that pretty face. She just... damn, I don't trust her. Although I applaud you for Tailmon's new evolution! Very nice addition to your story. Hopefully Hikari and Wallace/Willis can save Takeru from the darkness before it's too late... I will be waiting for the next chapter! :D
Mists chapter 27 . 8/3
I think Eden is the jealousy angel in disguise. Her name is also quite telling. ;) Excited to see where this goes next. Looking forward to more!
dnofsunshine chapter 27 . 7/22
Once again, I don't think I approve of Eden. Wallace is definitely smart to keep Takeru away from her, even if Takeru doesn't exactly appreciate it, haha. Don't ship Takeru romantically with Hikari, but I do hope that she and Wallace help pull him out of the funk that he's in before Eden gets too close. Update soon!
Very striking story. I'm interested in how it develops.
Rose chapter 27 . 7/20
I have been waiting for this story to be updated for a long time and I can't believe that it's finally did!

Things keep getting more interesting and I can't wait to find out what's wrong with TK.

One last thing, thank you for not giving up on this story.
Neko Haruko chapter 27 . 7/19
oh. eden is definitely suspicious. I already forgot how many other Digimon were in the shadows from previous chapters. But, I sure hope the others realize that before it's too late. And what lies beyond that door... I have hoped maybe even was a good character that's seems like she was a bad one. But I could only hope.
Neko Haruko chapter 25 . 7/19
kenyako moments. so cute! it was so adorable!
Neko Haruko chapter 22 . 7/17
i really like how you introduced a new character. much like tri. introduced meiko. though meiko and eden are much different, they have a sub species of Tailmon for a partner. a very funny coincidence
Neko Haruko chapter 21 . 7/17
i don't know when you wrote this chapter. but paildramon is ultimate level. Imperialdramon is mega.
StillEcho chapter 24 . 7/17
Hehehe...TK's dreams felt oddly sexual. Willis' teasing felt like flirting... I shouldn't be shipping 'em, but I do.