Reviews for Trinity
mei5643 chapter 31 . 6/13
Yes, you updated! how exciting. I hope willis and Kari can help TK
Twisted Spoon3 chapter 31 . 6/11
Good chapter! Its great to see you back! You do a wonderful job of showing how worried everyone is!
dnofsunshine chapter 31 . 6/9
So I may or may not have let out a very excited high-pitched noise in from of all my co-workers when I saw this in my email. And I may or may not have spent all of my breaks reading through this chapter. I am so excited to see that you've returned to this story (and this fandom!). And I am anxiously awaiting how things will play out for Willis and Hikari, and how Takeru is saved from this so-called darkness that is eating away at him. Maybe I have no right to ask for another update so soon, but it's so good! I hope there is more in the near future. Fantastic chapter.
misstakaishi chapter 30 . 5/17
Wow, its hard to find the words to explain how amazing this story is. I don't usually review, so theres that. 33 its super hard to find stories that are good in this fandom considering its not the most active, and this is definitely one of them! And not to mention you've included a character that many people ignore (Willis.) The notso subtle hints of takari are good too, and I adore TK so much its not even funny.
it might be too much to ask but I sincerely hope you have time to write for this story again.
Twisted Spoon3 chapter 30 . 4/9
This is amazing! You haven't undated awhile but I hope you come back to this!
Digi-destinedProvokee chapter 30 . 3/9
I just realised i never reviewed this chapter ! such a shame, it's so good! You haven't updated it seems in a while but please do so soon if you can! It'd make my day. I love TK so much.
TAHAHEHE chapter 30 . 3/5
I read this a while back and i'm ashamed that i never reviewed (never had the chance to log in) cause it's really, really good. i wish there was more. the way you write Willis, TK and the splashes of takari are great. I seriously can't wait for more. I know that you havent posted in a while but please update when you can! TK is my favorite character you cant leave me here! i have so many questions that need to be answered!
mei5643 chapter 30 . 2/1
I read this mostly in 1 day, it's really good and I hope you find time to update. Cant wait to see what happens to Tk!
RoyalKnightX chapter 30 . 11/7/2016
And all caught up at last! Like I mentioned to you before, I caught up a few days ago, but now I've finally got a moment to review.

I find it interesting that TK and Kari are acknowledged as being able to take their partners to mega - despite Willis being from the movie where that happened, it was so unexplained there that I kind of expected it to just get brushed over and go unmentioned. Curious to see if there will be any kind of explanation for that happening, and if Patamon still has the power to become Seraphimon.

But of course, even if he does, I'm fairly certain he doesn't right now. MagnaAngemon's rapid de-digivolution once Eden threw up that shield was some scary stuff, and the implication clear: TK is being cut off from everyone else, even Patamon, trapped in Eden's little bubble. She may not be hurting him (yet), but she is isolating him, and that's a hurt all it's own. Even if her intentions are good (which I don't believe for a second), she's a major problem, and even scarier than Tisiphomon if you ask me.

Who, by the way, is... wow. Just being able to fight evenly with Ophanimon and MagnaAngemon at the same time establishes her as a *huge* threat. I'm sure the team all at once could take her, but then there are her sisters...

Zooming in on this final chapter a little bit, I loved seeing Willis interact with Matt. Til now, he's mostly been with people he's familiar with - the 02 kids and Izzy, who I imagine he has a pretty good internet friendship with. This was our first peek at seeing him with another part of the gang, and I think the first time I've ever seen the two characters interact in fanfic at all! So that was fun.

Looking forward to the next one! I must know the secret behind the Eden mystery...

P.S. I snorted at "Eden's Javelin." I would love for Kari or Willis to bug Gatomon "Can't you call the attack something else?"
RoyalKnightX chapter 27 . 11/4/2016
Okay. I know there's a lot going on, I know TK's going through some kind of horrible brainwashing, I know Kari's worried sick and Willis is struggling to be there for friends he's barely had time to really get to know, but.

BUT.

Let me just give a big shout out to one Izzy Izumi, the real MVP of this story. The scene with him and Willis in the computer lab was one of my favorites in this whole story, and man, I know it's Ken that becomes a detective and all, but slipping in that question to Eden this chapter was freaking smooth. She doesn't even know she gave herself away, and unless TK just didn't notice it, nothing on Izzy's face betrayed the fact that she gave herself away either.

I fully expect the next statue to depict a shining, radiant HerculesKabuterimon. Because for real. Izzy is a gem.
RoyalKnightX chapter 22 . 10/31/2016
Alright, I was gonna wait until I got caught up to review, but. Eden. This girl is SERIOUSLY creeping me out. If she's completely genuine, she needs a major attitude check. "Oh, my crest is a secret." "I'm going to creepily circle TK while being vague and mysterious in everything I say." "I've been a Digidestined for like 5 minutes but Azulongmon personally showed up to tell me everything and I have processed all of it without a hitch."

So like, if that last one is true... y'know, I can see why she'd feel haughty and superior and like she has the right to act this way. But Willis and Kari both clearly sense something off, and I agree. This is not how new Digidestined act.

Looking forward to finding out her story, and her either learning to not be a mysterious haughty loner (if on our side) or receiving a satisfying beatdown (if not)!
dnofsunshine chapter 30 . 10/16/2016
This chapter is so great! It's such a long one, too. I love everything about how you portrayed Willis's character; from him hitting on Yamato to his concern about Takeru... the whole "Did you just hit on my brother?" line killed me. And his worry for Takeru is so understandable and in-character, and Yamato has every right to be concerned, too! (Some brotherly bonding in the near future, I hope?)

And what a creepy cliff-hanger! Cannot wait for the next update. :D
Guest chapter 29 . 9/11/2016
Omg fab upd8! Was so excited to read it. Can't wait for the next 1! I kinda hope Edens evil that would be neat to have a character to just h8. I like Willis but I love tk and Kari! Want to c tai soon hopefully!
dnofsunshine chapter 29 . 9/11/2016
Oh, everything about this chapter was wonderful. It really had me going; I kept thinking that something was going to happen to Takeru and I was right, the poor guy. Now that one of the sisters has been introduced, I can't help but think that even when they do make it back to the human world, they won't be safe.

The friendship between Wallace/Willis and Takeru was beautiful, if not a bit intimate. I know it's weird but they're kind of shippable, the way you write them, it's great, even though it's obvious that Takeru and Hikari have more of romantic connection. Or maybe I'm looking into this way too deeply. Regardless, nice chapter; I'm definitely going to be sticking around for the next one.

Update soon!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/18/2016
Glad to see parts where TK is affectionate towards Kari but I like the twist of having Eden stir the pot in tk and Kari's relationship. I'm curious if she's gonna do something bad to the others that would be a plot thickener. Love the story want to see more tai and Kari but I like it regardless. Hopefully the two will get together soon