Reviews for Shimmering Snow
MoonyistheBestMarauder chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
So cute! I never really shipped Harry/Hermione cuz I thought it was a bit weird, but this story totally changed my mind! It was truly adorable, and I think I have a new ship to attend to now. :)

Moony
HelplessRomantic chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
aww, that was cute AND sweet

adorable work

GREAT job
JuliaKerns5 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
so cute (more dorkier of rereviewing) :D
juliakerns5 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Wow, girl! So cool for you to go writing like this - so interesting with such a suspense - all the plots and such are constantly intertwining it is so never ending almost, and everything is so... so... SWEET.

You have wonderful genes in the family, girl, your sister is amazing, but... honestly? no offense, but You. Are. Better. :D

We all love ya, girl!

JULIA D

(I'm rerunning smileys...) _
juliakerns5 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Oh, how sweet, the snow and everything is so special unique and perfect! Perfect scenery and winter story!

A 10/10, girl!

Keep on writing 'em!'

Love,

JULIA XD
knd chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Love the story!
MrsCorneliusFudge chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Oh my gosh - Hermione is so cute in this story! Harry too, I mean, but Hermione is so adorable! My name is MrsCorneliusFudge in but I forgot my password. I haven't been on this excellent website for a while now, but please, if you get a chance, type this name into the search box and read some of my stories. I don't have an email address, don't try to write to me about my life, I don't have one. Sorry. Anyhoo, great story, I look forward to more chapters in every story. In your spare time, please crack open Harry Potter books, and read them for a while.
omg chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
this is realy cute
tamjamz chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I can't believe you wrote this, Gina... This is way above your grade level to be writing... Woah, I must say. Not at all OOC. Good job, the first oneshot you really succeeded at. (Sorry, but it's true.) It's fun to write oneshots, hmm?
person chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
omg! This story is so sweet and SOO well written! My first glance at it I was rather unpersuaded, but I had nothing better to do but click it. I'm really glad I didn't hit that blue 'back' button when I stumbled upon your story. I saw two other ones right next to it - a oneshot and a five chapter story. I can't wait to read it! I love you! This story has made my day!
funkyfairygirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
that was wonderful.
QuidditchGirl30 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Aw... this is very cute. the only thing is watch out because sometimes you got past tense and present tense mixed up. ah well. very good story anyways
readbeforeyouwrite chapter 1 . 8/24/2006