Reviews for Weeds
Larxel chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Hello, I have a question about your other MarluxiaRoxas story, Commercial Worth, and I couldn't comment it twice so I didn't know any other way to ask you than commenting on this one (I suck). Anyway, I've red the Commercial Worth many times and I dare to say that it's the best f*king short story I've ever seen. I was wondering would it be okay if I could translate it into Finnish and put it on some Finnish fanfiction pages so more people could read it? If I can, I promise that I will not claim it to be mine or anything, and I will put the original version on with it too.
Orin Drake chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
It reads like two entirely different stories at once. But they both end with the same feeling. Somehow I really appreciate that.
Silenced Cry chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Intriguing. At first, I was rather skeptical as to where this was headed, but now I can see that it is a masterpiece in itself. The fact that you've made every action and statement have two meanings; the fact that everything is built upon contradiction, is just beautifully rendered. It's perfect like this -don't ever change it D
zephyrlight chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
umm.. ah.. I'm reading three or four different versions of the story now.. lol.. who and who again?
Sumiyaki chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
... That was brilliant. D:

I'll admit, in the beginning, I just kinda read over all the "only better"s thinking that... Axel? had a bit of an ego. Then it all started fitting in and I was all, "omg, genius here".
Animegoil chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
woah. totally odd. Hm... i can't figure out what exactly hapenned, but it was interesting to read cause of the way you wrote it, with the stuff in parentheses. Really original idea, I liked it. I'm assuming the little boy was Roxas, but... eh, the rest flew over my head. Anyway, pretty interesting.