Reviews for Magic
Vindic chapter 1 . 8/12
Amazing, I can imagine this story coming from a picture!
baylissa chapter 1 . 4/29
I love this. It is great.
ChuckleBunny chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Huuhhhh is this kinda before they went on the adventure? I like it. A sad, empty kind of mood :)
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I love this. It's ansty and has all three of the characters and describes the insecurities each suffer at the end of the game. And the ending on how the wanted a magical journey, but now they realise what kind of jounrey it turned out to be.
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This was interesting. I like how you didn't mention any names. It was a bit bittersweet and I think you played on the emotions well.
the general girl chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
That was good. Perfect in its brieftness. You reflected really well on Sora's character!

Did you know that when my english teacher asked us to pick a passage of a book or story that we really liked to read aloud, I picked the begining paragraph from Meomories?

Hope you mind! (And don't worry, I credited to you too )
twilighttries chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I love it. Gorgeous. I almost didn't read this one, but now I'm glad I did.
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Again, not an angst fan but still, LOVED IT! I could never hate your work. Its impossible. Hehe. I love how you capture them so well. I wish i could do that but sadly, I do no own that gift. Lolx. Keep up the awesome work!
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I like this, it's very unique. You have a very interesting way of describing the characters, and the words seem to flow almost like a poem. I love how the ending makes the reader feel like something is going to happen.
destiny's crossroads chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
This has to be one of my favorites. The emotion was real. I loved it! Wohoo! Great job and God bless!
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Wow, you really have all three of them pegged. I've read a few of your works (reviews coming) and they're all so...deep. Like, they're depressing, but in a good way. Eh, I dunno, that probably didn't make sense, but, you know. Awesome ficlet, it was a joy to read.
xsynthetic-smile chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
aslasljdsk; WHEN did you write this?

-frantically searches through inbox-

i never got an alert for this.

o.o

poopy email alert system.

xD

anyway, enough about the flops of technology. this piece is awesomely awesome & amazingly amazing. i'm angered that i haven't read it already, because it's just that good. seriously, i loved it. it's short, but so beautiful. it just flows so incredibly, and just those lines about magic, God, i loved them.

. . . ever notice how the simply amazing works always get overlooked? (-referring to number of reviews for this wonderful ficlet-) yeah, that sucks. -_-

and to be completely honest, you know how you said you were jealous of my writing? as you continue to come up with brilliant stories such as this, i'm starting to become jealous of you. because you're a genius. and i absolutely love your work. :)
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Aww ] I really like this one! Short, thoughtful drabbles like this are awesome. I love your character descriptions, and the way you arranged the idea - it's gorgeous. And your writing style is so pretty too; not all flowery and confusing, but still descriptive & flowy enough to enjoy it. Ooh .. and the lines about magic, those are gorgeous. Very .. realistic, and extremely well written. :3

& Thank you for the sweet review :D I'm adding you to alerts. ]

3_ ZANiSHA.
tyco622 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
ANGST!

Love it...even if I don't quite know who's who...*sweatdrop*

Ah well. Lovely writing...keep it going!

-R
Koki-chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
It is really true to their personalities. I love all of your works, and this one is no exception.