Reviews for Wait For Me
Jasper Sealights chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Haha, I've liked this pair ever since the preliminaries of the Chuunin exams, when Kurenai knew so damn much about him, and had so much faith in his abilities, lol. It was cute, even if it wasn't meant to be. XD

But anyway! Though there were a few things I found odd in this fic, I'd say you pulled it off quite well! Kiba was very teenager-ish, which was good. I loved how he kept leading up to his confession, mainly with the Asuma stuff. Well-placed.

The waiting for someone theme is always an "awww" moment, so I liked that you did that.(: And I was so thankful you didn't have Kurenai still with Asuma during the story. I hate when authors do that, because then it's just Kurenai cheating on Asuma with her student. Which...just isn't attractive to me. So really good call with the marriage & divorce!

It'd be really nice if you made a little sequel, taking place once Kiba's grown, and he and Kurenai are finally together. I'd be interested to see your take on that as well! :D
ceyx0991 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
AW! There is only one thing to say: This is so KAWAI!
PaperDragonfly chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Meheheh... this is an odd pairing... and I think I said 'oh wow' a lot during the story... but... it's actually kinda cute (although it would be nice if they were the same age...)

I wonder if anyone else writes Kiba/Kurenai fics? (goes to check)
Katreda chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Well... it wasn't half bad for a Kurenai/Kiba fic, I'm rather surprised that I liked it, so congrats. Nice fic.
wewacian chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
wipes away tear, that's beautiful
limevox chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
not a big fan of kurenai and kiba BUT

OMFG ITS CUTE! T.T so ssad... if only he was older x

really lovee it D
shiruru chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I was pleasantly surprised a this peice of writing. Your writing is very good, and while I don't really see this pairing very much, I enjoyed reading this fic. I especially liked how Kiba was still quite a fifteen year old, a little awkward, a little immature. There are lots of cute, boyish touches. I liked the line "fighting grasshoppers" a lot.
Miko with an Attitude chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
That was so cute! After reading a Kakashi/Sakura that had an implication of Kiba having a thing for Kurenai, I decided that I quite liked that coupling, and this was exactly what I needed to read! Excellently adorable, yo!
loaned chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
. Good one shot! I like the way you mesh the wants and needs, quite nice! Well done!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
WOW! I liked that!
Kohaku Kawa chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Yay, Imotou finally is posting her stories! I love this pairing so much. I think they are very cute together.