Reviews for So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
macadoodles chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
i looovved this! i was laughing so hard when marvin said, "I'm here to warn you about Alan Rickman." XD
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I laughed. :) I have an LJ icon that plays off this idea too, "Brain the size of a planet, and they have you teaching Potions class."
Invaderm chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
HI!

I love Marvin and Snape, they should be friends.

Well, I guess they could never be because Marvin would be depressed even if he had a freind and Snape.

Snapes got issues of his own.
knittingpanda chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
that cheered me up after your LMNM fic. funny!
RedsAttic chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Excellent!
Tachyons chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I think Marvin forgot 'highly obsessed over' and 'loved' And 'really hoopy froods', but then again, he's not really one for pointing out the good things in life...

Very funny, though! I always wondered what would happen if the two of them met. Sulk fest was my guess, but I s'pose Marvin would out-sulk even Sevvy...
Purple Cyphers chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS BLOODY BRILLANT! MARVIN ROCKS MY SOCKS!
The Salad is Dressing chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
HAHAHA. That was random.. but hilarious. I love Marvin.

*Adds to Favorites*
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
This was HILARIOUS! Oh wow you had Marvin perfectly in character. I love it!
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
lol this is well... kinda cute and unique! Its definately interesting. I cna't belivee you only just saw Hitchikers guide to the galaxy, I luv them... you so have to read the books... anyway very nice cross and interesting story line.
WEASLEYxISxMYxKING chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
That was so funny. I saw the movie Hitchhiker's Guide to the Lost galaxy like, a month ago for the first time, and I loved Marvin. I think that that was great how you worked him in with Snape and then saying Alan Rickman. Good job on the story, it gave me a good laugh.
Mirallia chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Let me tell you, I've never read anything like this, but thats cool. Great way to do a tribute! Weird is nice, keep it up!
Asterisk Truly chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
hehe.
uncannyinstigator chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Cute. I always thought it was funny the same actor played two of my favorite charcters.
Luiniliel chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Yeah, now that I think of it the voice of Snape and Marvin are the same... XD.

WIN