Reviews for Epitome
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This was admittedly a bit dark, but extremely awesome. I found it very awesome. And intriguing. And many other adjectives that could relate. It drew me in and I couldn't stop until the end. I hope that sequel comes though. It was so... I don't know, depressing. At the end, through all of it really but mostly the end. Hope for one.

Much love and thanks

Kits
Tiffany chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
No matter how many times i read this story i never get tired of it...:]
dizziified chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I actually really loved this. I think bitter endings are very refreshing and it feels great to read a fic with one once in a while. This deserves way more than 10 (including mine) reviews. People are just too lazy to click a button and write down their thoughts. Well, it's going on my favorites list and that's that. Thanks for writing such a great oneshot.
Myownee chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Wow. That was amazing and wonderfully written; it was sweet and bitter and almost poetic. I especially liked the wolf's thoughts and Remus' intertwining and then being made separate. I loved the way you put that he could never have a creature so closely tied to the moon, and the part about Usagi meaning bunny, escape or be devoured. It was fantastic and much more mature than "Apple or Cherry?". I loved it and it's going on the fav's list.

The only part I didn't think flowed as well was this line. "Instead he was trapped in a body that was but wasn’t his, familiar but alien." It would have flowed better as, "instead he was trapped in a body that was his, but wasn't, familiar, but alien." It just sounds better. Just a suggestion. _
Greowl chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Hi. I really liked your story.

I can't really give you a good opinion on the title because I'm a little vague on the correct definiton of Epitome, but I think it fits better than Mother Moon.

Haven't been in the SM crossovers section lately and this was a really nice story to come back to!

Looking forward to another.
Yvonnia chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Your Epitome was more of an epiphany on poor Remus's behalf. Anyway, I really like this ficlet; it was well-written and a good read.
themoonmaiden chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Oh my! This piece is beautiful. Though I'm not really a Harry Potter fan (I've only read books 1 and 3 AND I've only seen the first movie... sad, I know...), this story of yours is just brilliant! The descriptions are so vivid. You have a way with words, you know?

As always, excellent, excellent job! (Now if only I can write as good as you! *is envious* Lol!)
samisweet chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Nozomi-san finally came out with a story! Yayness!

I'm so sorry it took me so long to review this; I had more than 20 people at my house last week. They kept me on my toes, lol. They left this morning and I am SO tired; I feel like dropping dead and going to sleep but I found this and I was like 'omg I need to read'. I hope you don't mind that I'm reviewing here instead of your LJ community.

Wah! This story was so bittersweet and sad and good! You did an exceptional job on it, as always. I envy your writing skills, lol. I don't think I'll ever match up with you. I have a non-related question; what are you majoring in? I'm thinking it's english since you have an unmatched skill for writing. Going back to the story, I really like how you had Usagi as a passive character in this. By seeing her through poor Remus' eyes, it just makes it, well, better. Why does everyone like torturing Remus? He deserves some love. :pout: This is the second story I've read where Remus loves someone who doesn't love him back. I don't think there's anything to nitpick at. No grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes (how could there be considering you're writing it? :P) and the perfect amount of detail/emotion.

And worry not; everyone has trouble naming their stories. I certainly do. I wasn't really confused by Remus' thoughts, just really, really sad. And I know what you mean by staying up all night writing -plot bunnies are evil XD.

-samisweet
SachiNyoko chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
An emotional roller coaster; that's what I would call it. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen. They just hit you one after the other. I think I'm still reeling from it.

Normally I'm not inclined to the sentences beginning with 'and,' but even though there are a lot of them throughout I don't think it would have the same effect without them. So I actually like it.

Ah, so good. Thank you for this wonderful piece. :D
Allison chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
This was good. I am one who likes the all sweet and sappy stuff, but you are right. This just fits.
christi strunk chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I LIKED THE STORY BUT HAVE A ? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE FAIRYTALE I NEED AN UPDATE PLEASE!
Chibi Michi chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I can't believe no one has reviewed yet twinnie! A true masterpiece. As I said before, it is really good. I wish I could get my fics to be as descriptive as yours. Also, like I said before, its such a bittersweet ending. I wish it was happier...Remus needs a happy ending..