Reviews for Tolerance
Tigerwoman188 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I totally forgot Ken probably doers have to do Yachiru paper work till she comes older
AnimeXMangaAddict chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Yes, Kenpachi is truly a tolerant man :)
rheopexy chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I really love your take on the dynamic between Kenpachi and Yachiru-the story is super sweet, and it made me laugh. I especially love how Yachiru is only asked to refrain from drawing pictures unrelated to the papoerwork; she's allowed to draw things that are relevent! :D
St. Harridan chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Hah, Kenpachi's doing a lousy job at trying to convince himself that all there is to it is tolerance.

This is an amazing portrayal of Kenpachi's soft side. You got him in character, spot-on, and I simply love it!
AcidicMilk chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
that was so cute, i thought i might have shit bunnies. O_o xD x3
Lady Kagewaki chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
This is the first story so far which captures the enigma of Kenpachi Zaraki! You really captured that soft spot he has for her without making either of them (Yachiru or Kenchan) exaggerated or out of character. Kudos and well done!
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Aww... instant faves... Kenpachi and Yachiru are so cute together... in the... big sibling and very little-r sibling kind of way... *the cuteness!*
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
i think so too. this fanfic was cute.
Blueezy chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
*squeal* AW!

yea it's not a very constructive review...but still.

Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
and thank god he is!
D-chi chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That was pretty brilliant. Lurved it!
Tara Kitaide chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
XD that was great. The writing style was a bit strange and I think I got lost once but then again that's just probably due to my slow thinking process. I can see this being part of an episode or even somthing extra like the Shinigami Golden they have at the end of each episode. I liked it. You portrayed Kenny and Yachiru's personalitys well! I know you don't like people giving useless comments so I tryed to do my best and write something you wouldn't kill your self over. Thanks for a real entertaining story.
Uma Thermus chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Oh this was sweet. I really love those two, and the imagery in this story was very cute, I enjoyed this little read.
Reverberating Winds chapter 1 . 6/16/2007

Yachiru seems to really look up to him.
DewWater chapter 1 . 5/25/2007