Reviews for Simply, Sincerely Sweet
seasaltpuffs chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I miss all your LeonRiku writings. You portray them so wonderfully. They have a lovely, beautiful relationship. Thanks for the good read.
SophieAnn chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Oh mah gosh...!

That was just so sweet and cute and absolutely lovable! And it was really well written, your wording and everything was great.

I know you wrote this ages ago but it just made go "Aw..." so I ha to say something. Thankyou for that sugary goodness ]
anonymus chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
That seriously made me squeal "aw"

So cute! And I love the depth that went into describing Hershey's choclolate.
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Much like the chocolate it describes, this is a simply, sincerely sweet story. The pace, style, and grammar are excellent, as is the pairing. Well done.
blacknights21 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
*hugs*

That's for putting together my favorite pairing and favorite food into one story. Lol, this made me happy. You have a very, I'm not sure how to say it, clear? maybe, writing style. You didn't try to over complicate things with too many details and descriptions, and there was a nice balance between the amount of description, and humor. Even though it was a one-shot, it was still really well written, so good job on this!
Ice Panther of the Fifth Realm chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
*enter fangirlish squeal here*

Ohmegod! That was so cute, and very well written! 10/10!
KatriinaSiilverMist chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Lol...aw, that was cute. Actually, a very thoughtful look at Hershey's chocolate :) You and Riku could do a commercial for it ;) Hee, hee. The part about finding peanuts and being allergic to them made me laugh...but a very sweet fic. I liked it! Keep writing :)
FangedWriter chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I laughed out loud when I read the line with the peanuts and then I had to explain to my mom why I was laughing so hard! I love the whole comparison you did with chocolate and Leon! Funny! Good job!
Ohh Kiss chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Aw

Its so sweet, and cute!

I love hoe you tied in the chocolate, since I myself am a chocoholic xD

Keep up the good work, this was so cute!

-Ohh Kiss
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
dang that was sweet nice job! heehee!

now i want chocolate xD
Rosalyn Angel chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
How simply adorable! I feel the need to smile and squeal. Especially this paragraph, "Riku supposed that unlike milk chocolate, Leon wasn’t simply sweet. He was like that box of chocolates where you had to find scissors to peel off the plastic around the box, then you had to pry it open, only to find that each chocolate was individually wrapped." It fits Leon perfectly. XD

Mm... chocolate.
Jamfase chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
So cute.
MewMewstreet chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
That was short,simple, and sweet X3 lol. Good job :P I need to try a one shot one day. They never make you want to say what's next, but they always make you say " Aw..." lol.
m155 n4154 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
That's too cute. And the comment about being alergic to chocolate was genius. .
Uzumaki-sama chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Riku, chocolate, and Leon? For the win! Sexy and sweet, and now I want some. *o*