Reviews for The Scarlet Sonata
Guest chapter 15 . 9/5/2013
Oh dear lord..I about died wih happiness at the end
Mrs. BYG chapter 21 . 5/11/2013
Lol I love you Dunbar. So sneaky and funny :)
Mrs. BYG chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
I find it really cool how you did the recordings. I've never seen that done before.
Mrs. BYG chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
I love Jinx so much! I hope we see much much more of her. My favorite TT female villain, even if she is turned superhero which just makes her even more awesome. :)
Mrs. BYG chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Strangely I love Jinx playing this role even though it's really sad. Great job on the story. I love reading it. Nothing else out there like it.
Trogdor chapter 22 . 8/4/2009
The story is cool and all. (Started reading it last night.)

But it seems u havent updated it for the past two friggin' years. PLEASE UPDATE THE STORY!
Emily chapter 22 . 11/12/2008
Wow, Jinx' characterization is very very interesting; I never saw her much on the show, only enough to know who she is, but wow. A real schemer, I'll be waiting to see what you put up next.

I find myself going, "Come on Rae/Cy, let's go to the LUV shack!" Though, Dunbar is...suspicious now, since he seems to be up to stuff. I guess we'll see where that heads. Kudos to you, keep 'em rolling out.
Emily chapter 13 . 11/12/2008
I'd like you to know that you're probably the only writer on that I actually remember the name to, due to WTRR and Scarlet Sonata-rejoice that you have another Rae/Cy fan! We'll all ignore the technicalities of Cy's, well, Cyborg-ness.

I started reading this a bit ago, but got busy with school yet randomly remembered about it just a while ago.

I feel so bad for Cy! I hope you improve his lil depressive hole-in-the-wall existence; he's such a nice guy, you just have to feel for him. BB's a beast in a different way...his characterization makes him sort of a prick, but he manages to be nice in an awkward lil-boy way...haha, I said "boy." Don't tell him I said that.

Robin and Starfire are mentioned, but absent, presences in the story-I'm hoping you'll have them debut at some point, just so that all Titans get involved.

I heartily applaud your writing, excuse me as I continue to plod on.
SisCo Kid chapter 22 . 7/20/2008
Just out of curiousity. Have you every listened to Clair de Lune? Beautiful piece of music. Its always pleasant to listen to the pieces of music you have as the titles.

Nice chapter by the way. Cant wait to find out what might be waiting for Jinxs.
SisCo Kid chapter 21 . 7/20/2008
LOL! Man this was a funny chapter. Truly delving into that deep mind of Ravens and Dunbar surprising us all by playing Mr. Matchmaker...or is he in on some evil plot...*shrug* Only time will tell.

Nice chapter.
SisCo Kid chapter 20 . 7/20/2008
1 chapter down and 2 more to mow threw. Sorry about not reviewing for so long. Sort of forgot about for a while. Anywho, it was a great chapter. Demonstrating more of Garfields character. He seems so careless and free. Not worrying about much but the moment.
CereittanyPrincess15 chapter 22 . 3/15/2008
Oh total Jinx xhapter. *Shudders* damn you Red, but anyways Jazz is kinda cute the way he loved Jinx - sorry had to say that - and I like the whole Jinx storyline going on but *gasp* what's this? No more chapters! You need to update ASAP! Here, I'll make you a promise, you update a chapter, and I'll update a chapter, cause yeah my story's still alive out there somewhere - Can't wait for the update!

CereittanyPrincess15 chapter 21 . 3/15/2008
Oh my God it's Red in disguise holy crap that's clever!

Rae, it's so true, love is so difficult -_-

Jeez I MUST finish this asap before I go insane from the drama and anticipation!

CereittanyPrincess15 chapter 20 . 3/15/2008
First things first: Oh my God the letter's from Red O_O Seconds things next: Oh my God Red nearly killed that lady PLUS he's a pysco. Thris thing: He still freaks me out. Okay I'm done Red-ranting back to the review.

Sam's abitch stupid S.T.A.R. labs leave Cyborg alone he's tookewl for you. And nice scene with BB I guess Steph isn't dating him afterall heheh. Bah can't stop to write more - sorry
CereittanyPrincess15 chapter 19 . 3/15/2008
Wow. That is all I have to say about this.

Plus I love your ryhmes.