Reviews for Smoldering Wounds
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Nick made the Spiderman reference.
Mma63 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I know I'm pretty with the review but couldn't help to tell you that it was insane funny. Great.
PonchoLives chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
What fun! Loved some of the little things in here like giving Super Dave the power of "Zang" and Cath's hair turning into a flame. Also loved Sara's "whistle" power and how she and Grisom were secretly making out at the crime scene. Loved that. Those were some very nice touches. Great job, Sarah!
kimonkey7 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Oh, Sarah!

This was really fun. And I loved all the onomatopoeia inclusions (very superhero) and especially these lines:

“You heard the man,” Nick smiled, “it’s a ZANG thing. ZANG, Catherine, ZANG!”

“Damn it, Griss,” Nick raised his hands in frustration. “Didn’t you just hear what I said? Forget the damn bug. LASER DEATH RAYS, man!”

Because I like the idea of Nick walking around yelling these things. It gives me tingles in my middle third.

Nice job, kiddo!
iboneki chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
“You…killed the bug?” Grissom asked.

“So…you killed the cockroach then…”

LOL. My favorite part. Oh, this is so funny. You nailed all the parody. It's so fun to pick on them, isn't it? Everyone's powers were spot on. Great job. Gonna go back to this one when I need some giggles :)
chrissie0707 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Sheesh, woman, you are RUTHLESS when it comes to these CSIs! :)

I made someone invisible, too, in mine, just not Brass. That was pretty funny, though.

I mentioned it in the other comments that I've made today - this took so long because I wanted to get mine finished before I read those posted. And I'm really happy with this challenge and the responses that have come out of it. Really, really, happy. And here I thought I was just crazy. :)
mayfairmom chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
What a way to start my day/ starting the day w/ a good case of the giggles...its gonna be a good day...thanks. i love this, its so great how you pinned everyone jus right w/ their super powers...i can so it...good job...Peace
everybetty chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Oh, Sar- love the way you gave everyone their own super powers, and all keyed into their personalities.

Sara's gap-toothed supersonic whistling, Grissom's praying mantis powers, Warrick's supercool mojo, and Catherine's flaming hair. You even gave Super Dave Super Powers! actually pretty darn close to canon! he actually does seem to ZANG onto scenes sometimes :)

Poor Nicky - freaked out by the cockroach enuff to spontaneously develop DEATH RAYS! from his eyes, and all Grissom seems thrown by is the death of a pestilence carrying roach. Sigh. He really will never get it.

Very funny, kiddo. Nice job!
Krys33 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Oh... Wow. I laughed for most of this. Absolutely hilarious.

Parodies rock my socks. I loved it. :)

Lady Belle chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
This was really good, funny! My favorite lines are:

-He didn’t know how many times he’d have to tell her. She was supposed to use her whistling abilities for good, for signaling from afar… She was NOT supposed to use her powers for flirting…

especially in mixed company. He’d have to lecture her on that after work…it’d have to be a stern lecture, too.-

-“I know that,” she sighed, “but, he’s married now. I’ve got to focus my untamed desires somewhere. I mean, I hardly get to see Lindsey, and when I have time to see her, I’d rather be out in a bar drinking with some hot guy. So, you see…my powers need an outlet. I can’t help it. I’d take having good mom powers any day. But, if you’ve got it…flaunt it, right?”-

-“When I saw it, I freaked. All of a sudden…laser…laser death rays shot out of my eyes.”-

CSI's as superheros...very original idea : ) Good stuff!