Reviews for Cicatrix
Roshimon chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
One of the very few Twilight fics I have read that i wish was a little longer.
I am also very amused by the morons who think that choices no matter the consequences, no matter how poorly thought through or insincerely motivated should be allowed to take place,. That people who care have no business in at least trying to make someone see the truth they refuse to. One clueless fool used the example of someone being allowed to drink drain cleaner because its their choice. If thats so I should be allowed to run that person over since thats MY choice. Choices have consequences that people often do not or will not consider.
Bellas choice was NOT predicated on a love of Edward but a fear of ...well..everything really and a cowards refusal to live life on its own terms. Edward was simply risk mitigation when it came down to it.
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I LOVE this! This is exactly how I imagined Rosalie - and I am so pleaded to find the POV I have been dying to read. And here it be, and with a really cool title to boot.
I am reading this and nodding my head. It IS a childish notion to think that youth is such sweetness and light, that what could one possibly want beyond it? Who but callow youth could think it was a gift to be frozen in that shallow moment forever. No. I agree: it's tragic, and no 'tricks' or books or vast wealth could possibly compensate for a life unlived, ever frozen, apart, and adrift from one's humanity.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I'm sorry, but please don't call Edward a telepath. That implies that he has the ability to influence the thoughts of others. Since he can't, he is but a simple mind reader.
TheMotorcycleBoyReigns chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
i can imangine rosalie likeing birds
That70sshowlova chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
The first chapter was so delightfully angsty.

I particularly loved Rosalie's childish behavior in this chapter. I also very much liked how they had no choice but to reconcile because, well, they were family.

I would have liked to see a third chapter as to where Bella made her decision. To be or not to be? However, it's just fine as a two-shot.
RosalieC1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Hey! Just want to say I love this story! i have been looking for a story where Rosalie confronts bella for a long time now and now found the perfect one! I think that you captured her anger perfectly and said exactly what Rosalie would have said. I know it sounds bad but i have always wanted to see bella squirm when Rosalie confronts her! Good job!
Alphawolf69 chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Can't help but wish Rosalie had convinced Bella...

I really enjoyed your characterisation of everyone (Jasper and Alice made me laugh -as did Rosalie's attempts at keeping Edward out her head).

Thanks for posting.
Mallory Monroe chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
really good. going on my favorites list
xFeathersxx chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Wow. This is...beautiful. And bitter. Wow.

I guess it shows us just what kind of difficult choice it was for Edward. And Rosalie, albeit bitchily, put Bella in her place...tried to make her see. If Rosalie didn't care about Bella, she wouldn't have bothered...unless she really hated Bella that much.

Now I'm pretty muchannoyed with everyone...except Jasper. Oh, Jasper, how I love thee, let me count the ways.

"Jasper mentally said a sad goodbye to quiet. And, also, what probably was impending sex. He still quite cross about the sex."

Aha. I love you.
Master of the Boot chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
I've always hated Rosalie, this story has done nothing to change that opinion.

In my view, if Bella wants to change, that's her business. If Bella wants an abortion or a lip piercing or a tatoo or to shoot herself in the head or to drink drain cleaner or whatever. It's her choice.

The thing with Rose is that she has no reason to live. All she wanted was children, she can never have that. Hence, she was no reason to live. But Bella has a reason to live and so does Edward now.

But let's forgett my personal feelings. This story rocked for its sheer emotional power.

Ta

Master of teh Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Actually, I'm hardly surprised that Rose thinks the way she does. She's always been the self centered one. But that's neither here nor there.

Good job at conveying the raw emotion in this chapter.

Immortality is a long time but I've always been an optimist.

Ta

Master of the Boot
Mismatched.Harmony chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
i really liked this story. it showed some of the relationship between Edward and Rosalie
geophf chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Dear Rhiann,

A propos de rein, you have a beautiful logo on your profile page ... except for the colour of her hair, it looks like Rosalie breathing in the scent of the rose.

Speaking of which, you have quite a following in your representation of Rosalie, and with good reason. I think it was primarily this story (and secondarily "Rosalie's Revenge" by "Consultant by Day") that opened my eyes to exploring Rosalie further, and, in so doing, exploring the consequences of choices and of eternity.

I think it was this piece that inspired my foray into fan fiction regarding Rosalie, and, rereading my ch 7 ("The Soul: the Singer") of "Rose by a Lemon Tree" I see the similarities in our two very different portrayals of Rosalie.

But, I see in your piece that you look at her, eye-to-eye, with complete honesty and openness, and, seeing everything that she is - her anger, her hurt, her fear, and, even, her tenderness and concern - you take all of her in, and you love her.

You respect her for exactly what she is, not changing or softening her one iota, and still, in all her hardness, you love her none-the-less, and in this story, you've shared that love for her with us.

I thank you. But, importantly, Rosalie thanks you.

Cheers, geophf
SonicScrewdrivers chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I loved this! Just because of the sadness, the harshness and the honesty of Rosalie's feelings. I agree with you - and so kind of with Rosalie. Being a vampire is simply not as romantic as it seems in the books and eternity is too long a time to understand as a human - and therefore it's ignorant to decide to live that long. You actually made Rosalie 'human', understandable, instead of the bitch without feelings, which is the version I see most in fanfics and I hate. I like Rosalie's character to much, I like her story too much, to see it being destroyed just because it's easier xD

Anyway, my point was: good job! D
s. du jour chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
This is how it was meant to happen. This is more Rosalie than Smeyer. You can't just have her coming into Edwards room at night and telling Bella all about her past. You need something else, too.

This is seriously good. I hope this isn't the last chapter. Make it an AU if you like, just PLZ keep this going...