Reviews for Cicatrix
danisnotphil chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I read this a while ago, but forgot to review, so here it goes.

Prepare yourself; it will be long.

This fanfiction is absolutely amazing.

It is the first one I've seen where Rosalie voices her opinions to Bella in such an honest manner, and you wrote it beautifully.

You really got into Rosalie's character, showing all aspects of her.

I also read your other story- Jacob Black buys a new pair of socks.

That was amazingly funny, and had me laughing for a long time. Whenever I need a good pick-me-up I read it, and it makes me feel better.

The fact that you wrote that, and this, is amazing. You are a very versatile writer, and I look forward to having the time to read the rest of your stories.

Now, I have something to ask you.

It is okay to say no, and if you do than I will not add it, which is why I'm asking you first.

I have a book that I fill with my favorite quotes, and I would like to add this one to it:

“It’s a very romantic notion, isn’t it, eternal life?"

Of course, I would credit you. It would say that it's from, "-Rhiann, Twilight fanfiction called Cicatrix"

Of course, if you do not want me to than that's okay, but I thought I would ask you first.

NoMoreThanUsual chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Well done! Interesting fight scene!
dbert chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Interesting... I didn't think Rose may have thought that way but that is a very explainable why for roses reactions to Bella
charmedtomeetyou chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
great great great story! :D
All.The.RageR chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
great writing. no- amazing writing.

you give rosalie quite a lot of depth, i like it a lot, despite it having a darker tone than most.
Candelle chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
First and foremost, I'd like to tell you that your choice of names for this Fanfic was very good. It seems to just... get it.

Second, you seem to just GET Edward. Rosalie too. The interaction in this was amazing. A bit 'thank you!' for not putting something that the two would clearly not say in this.

Also, I loved the part on the birds and Rosalie.

Good work, and be sure to update!

Kirah Ruth chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Kirah: You are AWESOME.

Ruth: And, admitedly, though Rose isn't nearly so volatile in Eclipse when she actually /does/ talk to Bella, I think your version fits rather well with her personality.

Kirah: Not to mention the Alice/Jasper fluff, which is probably the first of that I have... ever... read, including the books themselves because, honestly, there's about .5 seconds of fluff between those two in those and that's it.

Ruth: Also, the "Emmett in a towel" part made me giggle quite a bit.

Kirah: Overall... as I said before, awesome.
kakadumittens chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
This is really good.

I don't think that I've seen many fanfics from Rosalie's POV, and it's interesting...!

XD This is really good XD

xox the mit
twilightscallingme chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
I liked that very much. :)
jagadeesanenator chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
I like Rosalie stories. Good job on this one. Keep going.
jasperrocksyoursocksoff chapter 2 . 7/11/2007

and alice and jasper are wonderful.
WhereStarsComeFrom chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
oh my gosh, i LOVE it! i just adore edward/rosaline fights! very nicely written, i didn't see any typos.

well done! you get a gold star!

i BEG u to add more! please *_~*

loved it!
purplerebecca chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
NICE. That was excellent.
Serser chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
wow, this is god. so suspenseful, but Rosalie does make a few good points, i wonder what wll happen next?
Quite chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
i really liked it, getting Rosalie's perspective more.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »