Reviews for Cicatrix
autumn chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
brilliant. i really didn't like bella's decision to be one of them, so i really enjoyed this. plus, rosalie is my fav character. and this is the exact reason why. your fic says it all. i was a tad bit disappointed with the ending, but still, i had fun reading it.
cradletograve chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
/muffle snicker/ Metrosexual weekly?
HelloSexy chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
omg your story is so good! one of the best! why havent you updated since august?
agoldensmile chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
Please, please, please continue!
Silverdarknessinthenight chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
that was good. I liked how it wasn't a 'lets be best friends' betwen bella and rosalie 'cause they're just not like that. once again good job!
Kissa1 chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
Japer - glasses - huh? Rosalie really has a hard time about this... I think you're getting into her way of thinking very good! That is as long as this takes place after Twilight bu before New Moon.. Update soon!
Kissa1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Wow... Rosalie killed her parents.. Geez... You have a great way of expressing Rosalie's feelings.. Good job!
cnohero chapter 2 . 11/24/2006
Wow... that was amazing writing. I felt like I could really clearly understand the characters. I was actually afraid of Rosalie in a few spots of this story.
L.C.Candle chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
WOO FREAKING OOT!
alwaysanissa chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
OMFG I was lughing my AS off when I read what Rose was thinking! XD I truely love this, you did an excellent job. You really pin pointed the characters' personalities. ]
LateOrliBloomer chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Btw, this is really for chapter two, but the line about Edward looking constipated had me laughing out loud. So funny! And about Emmett's backside. Oh, that Rosalie...
LateOrliBloomer chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
OMG. This is SO GOOD. You HAVE to continue it! Please?

I've never particularly been fond of Rosalie, to say the least, but you have made me see the light. True, that was a rather long monologue for her in chapter one, but she explains her position so WELL, and I can't help but agree with her. That was excellent characterization (though there's really not much to liken it to, considering Rosalie gets so little attention in the books. And I didn't really think the tentative smile she gave Bella suited her personality. Or her scrambling to give an explanation for her vote. It's sheepish and simpering. Where's the superiority in that?)

Also, lovely insight into Jasper and his relationship with Alice. Jasper seems to be a rather minor character in the books as well. I thought of him as kind of weak and pathetic after reading that episode about Bella's birthday party, but he's really quite intellectual and...somewhat condescending as well. I shouldn't think less of him for wanting what he naturally craves.

The fight between Edward and Rosalie was very well written too. The hostility radiating off of both of them was right near tangible. And Rosalie's brattiness was amusing too (though strangely, I can't seem to dislike her for it).

Oh, and the bit about the bird's heart exploding? Tragically beautiful and *priceless*.
forevermagik chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
Very angsty. I really like it! It's really cool!
ArieSemir chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
Yay another Twilight story! I think I saw one more that you had written. Woo-hoo. So anyway, I loved this one just as much as I loved the other. It was nice to see a character we didn't learn much about, especially in Twilight. Some of what she said I also thought, about... how much of what Edward loves about Bella is humanity? Very insightful take on Rosalie and on this whole relationship.
Sylvesthetica chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
I am so entranced by this. Probably one of the best Twilight fics out there. bravicima!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »