Reviews for Cicatrix
Sylvesthetica chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Uhm...I think I'm in love with your writing...Now I definitely ned to hear your opinion on my stuff. I have a feeling you'd be a great help.
Kuon chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
*hands get burned* T_T such foul language. I can't believe Rose is so cruel
flowing-starlight chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
Wonderfully done! Very perceptive, and entirely in character for both Rosalie and Edward.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
Right on to Rosalie! Saying all that needs to be said. I actually agree with her, either make her into one of them or leave her, no in between. For her sake if anything. Jasper was a very nice added plus to this. He was funny. Your awesome!
LostInItsDeadlights chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
metrosexual weekly lol very creative, i could totaly c edward reading that
kaypgirl chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Interesting... in a good way.
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
sad sad sad... and yes, i too am getting a bit sick of happy ending stories, although they are a great alternative to richard connell's 'the most dangerous game' which i was forced to read in english... anyway, i like this. morbid, but acurate; i like it
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Good writing. Are you going to post anymore chapters, or anyone else's POV?
To Die Laughing chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Hm. Depressing. (I do love the parts, though, regarding Rosalie-sempai threatening Edward-sempai's car.)
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
GOOD! Bella NEEDED to hear that. I mean she came to that conclusion way to easily. There's a lot to think about other than love. It sounds horrible but it's true. That was awesome. And you know if anyone would tell her the truth about it all it would be Rosalie.
Nin chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Wow! This chapter was excellent, mostly beacuse it seemed so true to Rosalie and her feelings. Particularly the part of: how long is forever? 1, 2, 10 thousand years? Will exsistence ever end? A loverly story, can't wait for more.
breadcrumb chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
It's brilliant! I think I've reviewed before lol, but I'll do it again. It's the most realistic Rosalie-Bella argument fanfic I've ever read. Great job!
iheartsunshine chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Wow! That was completely awesome! You did amazingly well with that! I'm impressed, keep up the good work! Oh, and please write more! I Loved it you did fantastic!
MoonShineMystery chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Great job. It was nice to read this story again.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5