Reviews for Good Intentions
Mr. Wizard chapter 12 . 9/19/2007
The ending was just fine. Mrs. Load told him the truth, and he clearly feels his loss. You did very well.
Mr. Wizard chapter 11 . 9/19/2007
Brains finally win out over cunning savagery. Great dialog in the confrontation. They were really the KP and Ron from Hell.
Mr. Wizard chapter 10 . 9/19/2007
I do like how they had no intention of harming them before the confrontation, then were so cold-blooded about it once things started. Truly soulless.
Mr. Wizard chapter 9 . 8/22/2007
They're even worse when they're bad! I don't see how anyone will survive them as they obvious have no conscience whatsoever.
Mr. Wizard chapter 8 . 8/22/2007
Truly offhanded killing of Rufus was completely unexpected,which is a great thing in horror. Dreading to see what comes up next.
Mr. Wizard chapter 7 . 8/12/2007
The suspicions are rising on all sides now. The tension is building. How will everyone react when the truths come out? Really well done.
Mr. Wizard chapter 6 . 8/11/2007
Morality is definitely short-circuited in these two. Shockingly sudden, makes me shudder to think what's coming up next.
Mr. Wizard chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
This is beginning to get frigtening. The contrast between their home and business personalities is beginning to show. With Drakken and Shego gone (and quite cruelly too, I might add) what is next?
Mr. Wizard chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
Things are going just too well, aren't they? Even Rufus didn't notice? Good variation from the normal 'animal recognizes that the person has no soul.'
Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
Everything sounds good. That's not good. I really like the feeling in this chapter. Wade feels he can redeem himself. That so often leads to disaster even worse than the first.
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
Good exposition, the fight was believeable. So was the death scene. Drakken and Shego will have to pay for that.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Nicely done. You have good dialog and set up the coming issue quite well.
CastaS chapter 12 . 2/17/2007
great story, i enjoyed it much. excellent.
Caffine chapter 11 . 2/3/2007
Wow. A very different fic. I'm impressed as to how much thought was put into the consequences of bringing the dead to life. Other than a few small grammatical errors (shot instead of shoot) a very well done story.
Violent Vi chapter 11 . 12/26/2006
KP and Ron had prepared for a double trap. They should have prepared for a triple trap. I wonder where Wade would be in a couple year...he will make some psychologist very happy. Enjoyed this fict and hope that you indulge in your Dark Ron fictions.