Reviews for The Wind
Ghanaperu chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
I liked this story. Nicely done.

Oh,and exist doesn't have an s after the x. In chapter two, there are two places where you spelled it exsist.
Cutter12 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Nice story that brought tears to my eye, but also a

question. What triggered Charlie to go to his mother's grave instead of the lecture that he was so excited to go to? If you ever chose to continue to explore this story, I would love to read it. :)
csimesser1 chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
that was good loved it
Mara chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
Great story but there are a few typos - exist and engine.
Agentsassy08 chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
aw gosh this is a good story :)

Good job.
maurbill chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
Really nice chapter. I really love this. Another chapter coming, right? I hope so. You do write beautifully. Great job.
luvnumb3rs chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
What an amazing piece of the Eppes brother not much said but so much said. THose are moments I have with my siblings where the less said verbal teh more that gets said. Thank you for a beautiful chapter an can't wait for more.
maurbill chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Nice. Very moving and emotional chapter. I do hope however that you do follow up with more chapters with Don giving him support. This has the base for being a very good story and I hope you do keep going. Love it.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
It could stand as a one shot. But I like the description an can't wait to see where it goes. Hope you have more soon.
Patty chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Beautifully written. I like the flow of your sentences and description of the cemetary itself. Oh, the Hershey bar was a nice touch too.