Reviews for First Name Basis
oldman167 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
well I myself think, that Rockett is a VERY scary pairing when in romance
MackenziesMomma chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Very, very cute fic.

As for shippers *shakes head* they have always been a mystery to me and I *AM* one of them.

I though subscribe to the 'live and let live' theory of shipping that while I may like couple A I realize someone else may prefer couple B and that is fine with me. Doesn't mean we must hate each other or anything.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
The masses say great job!
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
What a though, first name basis. Oh *blushes* it took me to the end of the fic to figure out why he was in a position to be staring at the celing! Ha ha ha. Love your stuff, keep it up!
SailorNeo chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I totally love it and had to go check for myself and sure enough, it says dinner with Cadman...So I find this a very funny way of making him not call her Cadman. Cuz really? They've been dating for how long?
Nyrocat chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Oh, I thought this was gonna be a McKadman! *pokes author with spork* more McKadman! XD
firefly827347 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
It was good but I still prefer McCadman. (I blame you)
KateCayce chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I say great story!
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Aw...so cute :) Shippers do tend to be a bit rediculous, don't they (like I should talk...but at least I don't flame...)? I don't happen to be especially attached to McKadman, Beckman, OR Rockett, though, so I'll read it if you write it!
nwfairy chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Meh. I'm more of a CarsonxMicheal, RodeyxRadek shipper. But I have ToFF to keep me happy on that front.

I just have issues with ANYTHING Wier...
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
It's good. You kept them in charactor nicely.
Grub5000 SJ Fan chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
i loved it lol, can't believe he doesn't call her by her first name, unless they broke up and she's been going out with rodney *shifty eyes* i can only hope lol. great fic!

p.s. rockett? where did that come from? don't get it :S
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Hee hee, really good
lia-finn chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Cute! Loved it! Keep writing Carson/Laura fics. Theres not enough of those.