Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
GoseiGokaiPink chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
AWWWWWW! I luv it! OMG I've ALWAYS loved the idea of Dana and Carter being Sydneys parents after I saw THE HIDDEN SECRET video on youtube by cloverying8102 it was an AMAZING video that touched my heart. It made me cry the story and video was pure genius! I love the couples Dana/Carter and Syd/Sky so this story is even better! Thank you SOOOOO MUCH 4 making this story! I als love that song Butterfly Kisses and I dont hav a dad. But whteva.
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
perfect :)
thepowerrangergirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I LOVE this! I am a major Syd/Sky shipper and the wedding for them you wrote was perfect! Great work and the feelings you wrote about Carter having were dead on! )
CrystallineSparks chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Oh,okay. Starting I thought it was Captain Mitchell. I mean, come on, you didn't state!

sweet fic!
The Tate Twins chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
OMGsh! I just heard this song for the first time on the radio and then came here and read this! Ironic isn't it? Loved it. So sweet!

~Z~ a.k.a. Tatex2
the real vampire chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Oh wow, beautiful story. Unusual wedding perspective. I really enjoyed it!
garnetred chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
AW! That is beautiful.
pink-till-the-EnD chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
This defenitley made me say AW so here i go AW very good!
redandblack 4eva chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Aww. I loved it! It was so good, i could just see the wedding dress and everything. You depicted the scene so excellently! Can't wait to read more from you!

~Angela
Tam71 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Ok here it comes... Aw that was so beautiful. It bought a few tears to my eyes. I love the way you can make me feel as if I'm experiencing every thought that Carter was having. A very moving story. I loved it and thanks for the dedication :)) it meant a lot to me that you did that
Blue ranger 1983 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
sniffle Aww I loved it
PrincessBellePrinceAdam chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
aw! that was sweet...totally made my day...stupid cody...anyway, just about the fluffiest thing i have ever read...i think i have cavaties now, lol. talk to ya soon.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Aww! Aww! Aww! *Sniffles* That brought tears to my eyes! Amazing fic! Loved it! Can't wait for more!