Reviews for Where There's A Will
Dogco94 chapter 3 . 4/26
One of the best fics I've ever read. I hope you update this!
George1892 chapter 3 . 3/28
Chances of you updating this after at least 10 years must be fairly low but I have to say that I hope you do. I really want to see what happens now with Dumbledore looking seriously screwed.
Dre chapter 3 . 3/7
damn,damn,damn, one can not abandon a story right when Voldemort shows up at Dumbledore's door.
Mad Library Scientist chapter 3 . 2/8/2016
Update!
ThunderSphinx chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
Aww r u still alive? U haven't updated this story in 9 years! And this was such a phenomenal story too! Such a damn shame it was left abandoned. I really hope someone, either u or someone else, picks it up.

Well it looks like Dumbledore and his stupid lil birdclub dug their own grave. I hope Arthur and Molly Wesley are happy. Their actions will not only lead to people's deaths, but may have also caused their son bills death as well. Poor Fluer! Her fiance might have just been killed. Ah well. She could do much better than that brownnoser. Lol.

Gah! That idiot goblin allowed that bitch Narcissus to pull a fast one on him. I hope she gets what's coming to her. Grr!

And Snivellus! That Bastard has to be working for Voldemort! Why else would he call Sirius's Last Will and Testament into question? Either that or he is just extremely arrogant and spiteful! Gah! I hope he burns!

And stupid, conniving Dumbledork! That manipulatibe old man thinks that it is either *HIS* or the highway! He truly believes that if Harry is not under *HIS* control that he *MUST* be going dark! Pfft. He is an ass.

And hermione needs to mind her own business. She is just jealous and hates all Slytherins. Although Pansy hasn't been the nicest person. But still, if Harry is happy, which he *IS*, then she needs to but out and MIND HER OWN BUSINESS! She is acting and being selfish. Sadly though, her mother is only encouraging her. SMH.

Sounds like Harry, Remus, Tonks, and the Parkinson's are the only sensible ones in this story.

Lord Frederick chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Greetings from Mexico! incredible story, please do not leave.
Goose chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
Thanks for writing a bunch of good stories then dropping them all. Thanks for that.
Gunriel chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
A waste
Regent1723 chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
This is one of the most engaging stories that I have ever started reading. The characters and writing style are suburb and the plot is very interesting. After all this time I assume that it is dead but I sincerely hope that you get back to it at some point in time. It would be a shame to let this end where it is. Well after reading this I'm on to try out your other stories. best of luck
serasgiovanni chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
La verdad sea dicha la edad no confiera sabiduria, confiere conocimiento y en el caso de Dumbledore estupidez.
D.Mentor chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
This was a great start. Thank you.
city bookworm chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Rats you were at a really good part, I so wanted to know what would've happened next.
bladeshadows chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
this story is one of the best harry x pansy fanfics out there! I wish you would complete it
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Am I evil for having extreme satisfaction from the way chapter 3 ended? Probably. Though not as evil as you for seemingly abandoning this story... ):
Graphed Vulgarity chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Is it bad that my first thought upon finding out how much trouble Dumbledore and co. were in was, "Good."?