Reviews for Where There's A Will
Goose chapter 3 . 4h
Thanks for writing a bunch of good stories then dropping them all. Thanks for that.
Gunreal chapter 3 . 4/13
A waste
Regent1723 chapter 3 . 4/5
This is one of the most engaging stories that I have ever started reading. The characters and writing style are suburb and the plot is very interesting. After all this time I assume that it is dead but I sincerely hope that you get back to it at some point in time. It would be a shame to let this end where it is. Well after reading this I'm on to try out your other stories. best of luck
serasgiovanni chapter 3 . 3/24
La verdad sea dicha la edad no confiera sabiduria, confiere conocimiento y en el caso de Dumbledore estupidez.
D.Mentor chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
This was a great start. Thank you.
city bookworm chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Rats you were at a really good part, I so wanted to know what would've happened next.
bladeshadows chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
this story is one of the best harry x pansy fanfics out there! I wish you would complete it
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Am I evil for having extreme satisfaction from the way chapter 3 ended? Probably. Though not as evil as you for seemingly abandoning this story... ):
Graphed Vulgarity chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Is it bad that my first thought upon finding out how much trouble Dumbledore and co. were in was, "Good."?
herart chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Very much good story. I wish it would continue. The third chapter ends great.
faneka chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
I truly hope you will continue this story someday. Leaving it at next chapter's cliff hanger could be considered cruel and unusual punishment. I want to see what happens next and how this story ends.
LuxEterna1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
great story though im sad to see that this story hasnt ben updated in years as i rally like what you have done with the premise
DeathEater'sDaughter chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Love it. And Pansy's middle name is my middle name :)
Kichigai17 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Whaaa!? Omg I didnt realize when I started reading that there was only 3 chapters so far! I picked this one for all of the reviews because I wanted to settle in and read a good long fic haha and it hasnt been updated since 06?! FML.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Wow. Cliffie! You are very cruel. Great chapter though!

Love,