Reviews for The World Without
Alykitty chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
I just got this halfway through, I loved it all the same and I am glad Unseen Genius worked out the way it did ;) very beautiful Christmas Carol of sorts, loved it as much as Unseen Genius 3. Though I have to say, I like Andrew's death better.
Kalyla chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
I'm baaacck! :) and I have many questions about this cool new short story. Do all unborn souls have this opprotunity? Do they ever remember what they learn after they're born? What about when they die - do they get to meet their unborn to-be-descendants? Will their interests in this world be mirrored when they are actually born? This is such a cool concept! PM me if you have answers for any of these probably loaded questions. Does Erik remember his son when he is born from his encounter with him from the other world? Will he remember the significance of naming him 'Daniel"? So many questions!
sohna chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wow, I bawled through that so much I had to keep continually wiping my eyes so I could see to read. Great job!
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Noooo! My review for this chapter was accidentally posted under chapter 2! Sorry!
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Oh God! When I read this, I was trying to figure out the who the young man was. I was like:

"Jesus! Erik! Jesus! A pretty version of Erik! Jesus! Daniel! Je-no, hey, I was right! Well...I think guess 4 AND 6 could be right."

Signed: Torpe

(It's me! ObviouslyOblivious from devART!)

(Erik: And it's me! Because she has no life other than to type up conversations between herself and a fictional character!)
Evil Clinky chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
This is a great fic and you are one brilliant writer. And it's not just because of the engrossing and unusual story you managed to think up, but the exquisite manner in which you tell it. I am in awe of the way you string words and sentences together so fluidly and beautifully. :)

Your portrayal of Erik and his complex psyche is spot on, and Daniel's lines are some of the best I've ever read in ANY fanfic. His and Erik's exchanges are golden. You also mention POTO the book and the musical. I thought that was a lovely and amusing touch, and Erik's reactions to this 'knowledge' are priceless.

One thing confuses me, though. Who is Robert Donovan? Is he supposed to have been Andrew and Brielle's son? Was his not being born a result of Erik not being born? What's their connection?
Oreal770 chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
hey! maby i should hav read this one first, lol.

relli good! and u used daniel, grr, Erik yu shld hav accepted ur awesome... hehe Daniel knows about the book and play lol.

great :)

anathema15 chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
Oh, golly, a happy ending! (sort of!) Why does Erik have to be so stubborn all of the time?
Bazaar chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
Did you get this line from Wicked?

"And we are led to those who help us most to grow...

If we let them."

Cause when i read it I started humming "For Good" :]

But anyways, fabulous story :] I love Unseen Genius too, its amazing beyond belief... basically.
Bramblefox chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
*sigh* Okay, this is officially one of my absolute favorite phanfictions. And if your voting for another story is still open I opt for the Phantom ones...*grins hopefully*
Mels4 chapter 7 . 3/12/2008
I took your suggestion and read "The World Without". This was a very clever story. I was glad I had read "Unseen Genius" because of the things you refered to, however, I could see reading this first and then reading "Unseen Genius" and remembering the things that were mentioned in this story. I liked how you made Daniel fade in and out and eventually fade away when Erik would not accept that he would be a father one day and would affect a lot of people's lives for the better. Very nicely done, I enjoyed reading this.

L'Archange chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
Hah! I knew it! There were clues all over this thing! It's like a cross between BACK TO THE FUTURE and A CHRISTMAS CAROL...simply brillian. Ingenious. I applaud your idea! And your writing too :) You're awesome!

ShinjiteruHikari chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
wow... I like good use of grammar and vocab!
Mlle. Phoenix Fox chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
Wow! Wonderful compainion piece to Unseen Genius! Sorry I didn't read it sooner! Please so some more phantom/oc romances!

peace, love and lipgloss,

ps...I have an offer for you that you might think is fun...
captainrose chapter 7 . 12/25/2006
I finally got around to reading the final few chapters. :D

Amazing as always, I like the ending how it can blend into "Unseen Genius"

For voting, I love both animes a lot so its tough...

Fruits Basket: there's a lot of humor in the series hard to put down into words. But if you're just basing it off the anime then I vote for this.

InuYasha: This I think was my first "real" anime and I love it a lot. My favorite character is Sesshomaru. If he fits somewhere in this story then I vote for this one.

They both have good potential and I'm very curious to know which will be done Happy Holidays :D