Reviews for True Colors
moon-bunny735 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Oh wow...I never expected to actually find a Nana/Sailor Moon crossover when I went looking! XDv This is so awesome! I hope you write more of them...maybe one with more chapters? XD Hahahaha~ I'm getting too hopeful. Anyways, this was amazing! *hands over some cookies to the awesome author*
CuteCrazyFred chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
That was amazing. I love how Ami actually let her defensive around the boy. But, this was really good. I could picture it all in my head.
aquafina rain chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
OMFG SJF;ALSJF

kay i NEVER would've thought that a nanaxsm crossover would work cos.. :x i donno; it just didn't.. seem to click for me. but then you came along, produced this piece of love and i'm just.. aw i'm addicted. ;w; HAHA i mean like.. ami and shin! it just seems so.. so -real-, yanno? cos she's so clean and he's so.. not (HAHAHAHAHA) and. i like it. it seems almost canon - if both series ever decided to actually cross over.

*love*
Chibi Pyro Duo chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Interesting bit. I'll be honest I've never heard of the series that you've crossed this over with, but good. The depth and the emotions were real. It was short simple and magnificent.

~Duo