Reviews for Never Assume You Know What Is Going On

You did a great job.

Kudos

Blade
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
that was cute. I love this pairing!
psychoInnocent chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
wowza hiromi XD she's so sly XD hahaha, matchmaking is fun, especially w/ 2 awesome bishonen XP this was so cute XD
Ruby Plushie chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Oh my gosh! This is adorable! I'm so surprised that people haven't reviewed more for this beautiful ficie of yours! I really enjoyed it. You describe everything so well and I just fell in love with it. Thank you!
jake chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
this is so cute and amazing. its like the maverick of secret admirer beyblade fics! (word-of-the-day calendar: maverick) the plot is original, and has a pretty cool twist near the end. i loved this a lot, especially since it had - oh, wait thats the secret part, cant give that away!

i enjoyed kais realistic nervousness and the way that you kept everyone in character so well. very rare these days. i also noticed that when kai was panicking, you used images that increased the tension of the moment, and when he was calm, you had soothing images. that was really creative, and i enjoyed it very much. the ending was funny too! awesome story.

kai: there he goes again, ranting on about things he doesnt understand, trying to sound smart...

hey! _ ...no more ray for you!

kai:*glare*
Sa-kun chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Very good.

You pulled it off really well, and yes, I think it was original, like the link said.

So, all in all, it's one of the most amusing fics I've read in a long time. I thought it to be slightly sarcastic, and that just made it all the better. But that's just my opinion.

Well done.

- Sa-kun
BadWeebFics chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Hee hee! I loved that! Definete faves! My mom says when your ears ring that means someone's talking about you (but not in Japanese culture). With the exception of loud noises! ''

Well, nice job!

-Suri-chan
Nemo Sushi chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Lol! Go Hiromi, you are sure something.

“I also think you’re amazing and your hair is very…pretty.” I love this line! This is exactly how I imagine Kai's awkwardness on his and Rei's first date. Hehehehe!
darksaphire chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
hilarious
Nedunque chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
It prolly poor form to leave spoilers in the comments, so I'll just have to say, that I guessed where that was going. I blame Shin for planting that particular interpretation so solidly with me.

That is to say, it's absolutely adorable. I like how Kai keeps spacing out trying to come up with a reply - so very Kai. The letter flatters him a lot, but that might be what it takes to get his attention (really?, Kai selfless?).

The ending did verge on the overly sappy in the denouement, but the bits after the admissions were lovely (and very funny). I'm glad this was posted to the comm., so that I didn't miss it.

Thank you.

- Nêdunque
starshards chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
There's a LOT about this story which I love. Kai's characterisation, the turning of a well-done plot into something completely against cliche. You've done a really, really, REALLY good job. Congratulations.

I can't fault you on grammar, or spellings... your descriptions were lovely!

And what I adore most about this, maybe, perhaps was this: "He pulled his scarf up, covering his lips, which he was biting anxiously."

THAT is Kai. Using his scarf to cover up embarrassment. That was absoultely precious and perfect!