Reviews for The Music of the Night
stuff chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
ah! why does it have to stop THERE! it was so good too! i dont want to stop reading! but but but!
Ran Fujiwara chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I love it. Please do update! :)
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
*tear* OMG! *bawling uncontrollably* It was so CUTE! *cough, cough, hack, hack* So Fluffy!
Aiko chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
The Hell? Wow, that was surprising. Especilly since I thought this was an Erik&Christine story(I hadn't the faintest idea what DMHG stood for), but WOW! I liked this! XD Sure it was a big shocker when she said "Draco" and you typed his "black dyed hair" (Me thinking: The Phantom of The Opera's natural hair color isn't black!)

lol Wow Hahaha Well, it was a very enjoyable story step step by step. Plz write more DMHG or POTOs _
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
O.o That was...wow...I love it! Please write more! I looked at the top and you wrote this a while ago, but add more! Please? With a chocolate frog on top? This is now one of my favorite DM/HG fics. :)

-ForeverACharmedOne
draco'ssister chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
please write more!
Mirage992 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Amazing. Poetry at its finest. People may scorn poetry as pathetic and whimsical, but this, is beautiful. I always had my sneaking suspicions of hermione and draco, but couldn't picture it. But this story makes anyone a believer. Absolutely lovely, you MUST update soon!

~Mirage992
superelle chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Loved every bit! Especially loved the cliff at the end .. makes you wonder ...

Is this a oneshot? (Please say no D)

xoxo
angelrider93 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
great story is there an update coming soon or was it a one shot?
redfox1186 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
waah! cliff hanger! great story though and hopefully you update it soon! XD