Reviews for A Place in England
xXMayuXx chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
Awww! I loved it! TI find this the sweetest story, and so well writen! I couldn't have done better myself.

This story was different from the others that I've read, and that's why I enjoyed this one so much.

Course, not that I've read a lot of Death Note stories here. I find most of them Yoi. (Did I even spell that right? O.o) I hate those kind. :(

I haven't been able to find a good story because of the Yoi. It's all I see row after row while i endlessly search for a romance that's girl and guy not guy and guy.

Yuck! So when I came across yours I'm just like YES! and when I started reading it, I was captivated! I just had to finish it by tonight, and ha I did! lol

So thank you for such a wonderful story! :) I really enjoyed it, and happy writing! :D
Charliee chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
GREAT STORY :D I loved the chapter where L gets angry! You did really well.. thanks for this :)
Sundae Bunny chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Aw, cute! Update please:)
shadow-binder chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
hehe, go lara (gainst that guy at the scating place) and ouch too i s'pose '

ah well, hope you can post the next chap soon *grins*
xxlostdreamerxz chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
interesting! i like how you characterized Lara and L. very good! and Near is especially cute. haha i can't wait to see who that guy was at the rink. Perhaps an ex? or someone connected to their parent's murder? haha i'm dying to find out! so UPDATE SOON!
Jeshin-The-Almighty chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
omg i just found this story today and now im sad cause theres no more chapters! yet anyway *looks hopefull* i love it! and little Near is so cute! i like how you didnt just throw them together like alot of writers do, you gave them issues to fight about, and made them fight! yay ok well im gonna go make dinner go update for me! XD

i love this story! XD
accountnotinuseanylonger chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
Ok that was AWSOME! PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE REAL SOON! and congrats for finishing with High School!
Zetsumei Son chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
Alright, I'll beg. Please. PLEASE. Update this story, I'm begging you. I went through all the chapters in one go, and nearly had a heart attack when there wasn't another to read. Honestly, this is one of the best-written stories I have read on this site. Progression, characterization and ability to write in canon is all amazing, and my Grammar-Nazi self had no complaints either, which is truly a blessing. Alerted and favorited, on the spot.
Sarah chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
Oh, wow. It's been more than a year since this was updated. I didn't realise it had been that long. I really do love this story and would like to see it updated again. I'm sure you've got a ton of other stuff that's more important to worry about, but just know that, if you do update again, you've got a big group of people who will be here and ready to read it.

Take care.
naynays chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
love it
Blackening Light chapter 7 . 11/20/2007
I loved it! I would appreciate it if you could PLEASE write another chapter. I want to see what happens next...
Bella Martinii chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This looks really really cool.

I'm gonna read the rest RIGHT NOW XD!
Library Drone SAR chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Onely the first chapter and I already love it!
35u23i8u32 chapter 7 . 11/4/2007
Whaa, just read the whole 7 chapters in one sitting! o_O lol

I have to say this is one of the BEST LxOC fics I've come across! Thanks for going as far as you have with it... but please tell me you'll update sometime again soon? T.T Hopefully...?

Keke, anyways this is an instant fav~ 0

I'll be waiting in anticipation for an update!

Mikitty-chan
kris chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
Aw, I'd hoped you'd updated. Ah well. I'll keep waiting! ;-)