Reviews for For Everything Else
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
LOL Another well-written and funny story :) Great work!
Kat chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Hey! I know this joke and I think you made a hell of a story out of it! Well done!

Greetings from Germany

Kat
RecklessSummerNights chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
thats was very cute. funny too. loved the inspiration and the secrecy aspect
oywiththepeetaalready chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Just discovered one of your stories, decided to read the rest and love them all so far! This one is hilarious, especially the MasterCard comments.

Heather
RoryLoganFan chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
This was a nice, cute story. It was really fun to read. I kept wondering what the "out of jail free card" was, but I loved the ending!
Kimberly chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
So I'm a little slow on the review part, but better late than never right? I was dying to know what Finn said that was so good, yeah it was priceless alright! I loved loved loved it! Fantastical!
citygrl chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
aw that was great. a little weird cause of the future part but i loved it, absolutely fabulous!
Sliver of Melody chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
hehehe this was funny
just call me fred chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
that was cute i loved this oneshot and all of your other stories

bb4n

alyssa
megliz716 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
That was great! I was trying to figure out what he could have said, but that was 'priceless.' I loved it!
another stars hollow freak chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
oh my god i loved that master card ending..."A great ending: priceless." hehehe LOVED this it was so funny.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Oh my gosh, this story is precious. I love Finn's interaction with Theo. I love the name Theo. Gah, I really just enjoy a good Rory/Finn story. Thank you!
Irish-Chick13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
That was great! So how old would Finn & Rory be in this story? I'm too tired to do math. You are a really great writer! I loved the MasterCard ending! It was defiantly priceless. I CANNOT WAIT TO READ MORE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
mrmp chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
HA HA

I loved it!
airis-mcs chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Laptop: $10; Internet: $40; electricity: $30; good, well written, funny, enjoyable fanfiction: priceless.

For eveything else there's MasterCard.

This is an awesome story, really funny, and very well written.

Keep up the good work! ;D

PS: I have no idea is those amounts are accurate, I'm not form the US, so I have no idea how much things cost over there. ;)
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »