Reviews for The Greatest Gift
Lexi Camille chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
Please continue this story! IT deserves some attention after almost 4 years! PLEASE, YOU DISSAPEARED AFTER A CLIFFHANGER OF A CHAPTER! sorry, that just slipped out... :)

~Princess Rosalie Hale
CarineM chapter 9 . 6/12/2008
poor Zach, and poor them for always being interrupted!
irony882 chapter 9 . 8/5/2007
Of course, something has to keep interrupting then... *eye roll* This is a great story, with very good characterisation. I hope to see more chapters!
Netopia chapter 9 . 4/22/2007
OH MY GOD!U HAV 2 UPDATE!I've gone months without this story, and youre the best writer on this entire website!WE HAVE 2 KNOW HOW IT ENDS!
willgirl chapter 9 . 3/27/2007
I know its been forever but I hope you continue this story. It is excellent!
labsquint chapter 9 . 1/18/2007
All I can say is...wow, great writing, great story, really enjoying it. Oh yeah, and you're awfully nasty leaving us at a point like that! Update please!
rachel chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
damn you! your writing is so good but then to leave the end of the chapter like that... so unfair!

keep up the good work, your story is one of few good booth/bones that i've read in awhile.
Jen chapter 9 . 12/11/2006
Really nice job, I have to say I have read quite a few fanfics and this is one of only two that were ever worth my time. I can't wait for the next chapter!(and the next episode of course, that goes w/out saying!)
Jen chapter 6 . 12/11/2006
nicely done, keep up the good work!
Dr Sophie Carter chapter 9 . 12/4/2006
i think mobiles (cell phones) should die. And i also think that you should update.

lol i did read this ages ago but, lazy as i am or just revising quite possibly, i didnt review. so i am now :D plus i wanted to say that i absoLUtely cannot wait to get the dvds to hear that commentary! so glad that they totally agree with us - maybe they can perster the writers on our behalf! but obv yes a bit more romance than that WOULD be nice lol

anyway to the chpter - the list of most annoyin interuptions has just grown to now include Zach XD but bless him its not his fault! lol and it was kinda good cos yes now it wont happen in a hotel room so will be slightly more romantic hopefully - please! :D oo and yeh whats the vegas reference? - being in poor deprived england i still am very VERY far behind (especially seen as exams are kicking in and im having to use SKY to record everything)

anyway ace chapter as usual and hope tht you update soon! either not bothered but both would rock! :D

ttfn, sophi
ilovepeterpetrelli chapter 9 . 11/29/2006
Oh man! THat was so good!
Jessabelle87 chapter 9 . 11/28/2006
Yep, oh so annoying was that interupption but i suppose their first time does need to be somewhere special. i can't wait for more, this is great. please update soon.
ahanson1 chapter 9 . 11/26/2006
OH come on...update please!
Erin chapter 9 . 11/26/2006
Gorilla's don't mate for life, they live in groups with one dominant male.

But other than that... LOVE IT! MORE! GO ON! Etc, etc. ;D
Maetro chapter 9 . 11/21/2006
*And doesn't it just make you want to smash you cell phone against the wall?*

Great story. I just found it and now I'm hooked.