Reviews for 30 Kisses: The Serpent and the Jackal
Red On My Ledger chapter 56 . 10/17/2013
I literally can't even handle how perfect of a story this is and how wonderful of a writer you are. Like...wow. Please please please update soon! :)
KuroEnna chapter 56 . 8/17/2013
I'm in awe, the way you write the GB universe is simply put beautiful and out of all the pairings you could choose you write Ban/Akabane which is my favorite one.

The characterization is spot on, every character is true to themselves and even if there are changes in their personalities they are completely believable; the comedy, the drama, the angst and the action is given in the right doses just like in the canon and you include manga canon too.
This is Get Backers Fanfiction taken to it's peak, the pinnacle of perfection. In fact this is one of the best fanfiction I have ever read. Period.

I really wish I could read it all but I'm just starting my college term and I don't have the time. But let me tell you that I'm really grateful for this, the fact that you still post is something that just shows how responsible and determined as an author you are and that's something not many on Fanfiction have.
Thank you and Take care.
general zargon chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Sorry for that review of the first chapter, I clicked the wrong button. XP Anyway, I liked this chapter! .
general zargon chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
general zargon chapter 29 . 6/13/2013
I love how you included Ban's father in this chapter (there needs to be more stories featuring him, seriously) and wrote everyone's characterizations. I thought you really kept them all in character, and I laughed at Ban's interactions with his dad's ghost - I could actually see them doing that, even though I've only watched the anime. :) I really enjoyed this chapter overall, and I hope you write more for this fandom!
Dragon77 chapter 56 . 6/12/2013
Love the 3 new chapters.
JBubbles chapter 21 . 5/24/2013
From all these chapters that I read... this is, without doubt, my favorite. The painful situations and long lost memories bearing in their chest. It was soooooo beautiful all of it. And I specially liked the hospital scene, all the innuendos and "truth of one's self".

Amazing.
femiair chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
Loving it up to now. love the comedy and humor.
XxIrisxX chapter 53 . 10/9/2012
What a suspense!
Needless to say, I've been anxious and excited ever since the starting of this chapter!
Good work!
XxIrisxX chapter 52 . 10/7/2012
I've been reading this fic for quite some time now and I must say, I LOVE where you're taking this. Ban and Akabane's chemistry just seems spot on, the plot is great and all the characters are not OOC at all!
I'm really excited to see what happens next! Please update soon. :D
Kemurikat chapter 52 . 9/13/2012
Awww!
I'm supremely flattered by your inclusion of Agdistis into your story!
Love it!
Missed your updates and I lament the lack of my own.
My procrastination has reached unforgivable levels. LOL.
Your writing is endlessly entertaining and you bring a unique life and energy to the Get Backers characters!
Take care! _
geecee chapter 19 . 12/6/2011
*hearts*hearts*hearts* This is soooooo romantic chapter! X3 When Ban asked about sharing the future...oh my, that sounded like he proposed Akabane *squeee* XD I also love the scene in the beach (Jackal is cute!), about Ban wanted to go to Europe with Jackal...how sweet. And the tattoo, that was perfect conclusion for 'Worth A Thousand Words'.

I love Ban/Akabane, it's because of you, your amazing fics. Thank you so much!
geecee chapter 16 . 12/4/2011
"Worth A Thousand Words" is definitely one of my favorites in this series, although I love every single one I've read.

Ban was an as*hole in the first part. A broken Jackal is...awwww...T_T It was sad, sad, sad to read Akabane like that. I liked it though :) The part about the photo album, oh I wish I could see those Jackal pictures! ginji was damn adorable. Oh I also enjoyed the Ginji/Akabane bits...it was friendly...or whatever it called. Matchmaker!Ginji, oh I believe he would do that! And he kept have a lil discomfort about Akabane-san *laugh* ...very nice!

It was relieving when the lovers together again, touching, sweet but not overly sugary, it fits them. The omakes are funny :D Thank you for the great stories. Hope you update here someday!
Hesunohana chapter 45 . 3/12/2011
well, I love your fiction. the grestest change (and the less easy change of all) was in Akabane. hard to keep his character and to make him evoluate into something new.

but you did well enough, I think.

bravo !
Hesunohana chapter 31 . 3/6/2011
I like to see old egyptian used in fanfiction. all hail egyptians deities ! (hum hum, sorry !) well, more seriously, I'm not used to that type of graphy (dunno if you're studying it or if you saw it somewhere) but some of your "sentences" in the end were right : it's always great to see other people liking the things you like (and study...).

bravo for this one.