Reviews for 30 Kisses: The Serpent and the Jackal
general zargon chapter 17 . 5/10
LMAO, these were awesome. I loved how in-character they all were. My favorite is probably the last one though - the mental image of Ban and Akabane driving after this others is hilarious! I wonder how it turned out? LOL. :P I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
general zargon chapter 16 . 5/10
Matchmaker Ginji is awesome. I laughed at the omakes, and I loved the fantastic fluff that is Ban and Akabane making up. :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
general zargon chapter 15 . 5/10
Gorgeous. I loved how you wrote Ginji's thoughts and warring emotions, the descriptions were amazing and enjoyable. The dialogue was incredibly and in-character, I could easily picture this fight happening. Akabane and Ginji's talk and explanation for the fight was very well-done. :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
general zargon chapter 14 . 5/10
Lovely. The lack of quotation marks made it hard to tell where the dialogue was, but I still really enjoyed reading this. Akabane was very in-character and I love him. :D I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
general zargon chapter 13 . 5/10
So this is the completed version of the last chapter? Awesome. I loved how you wrote Jackal's thoughts and emotions, the dialogue was incredibly in-character. :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
general zargon chapter 11 . 5/10
This was wonderful. The small bump in the road with Akabane hiding his condition, and Shido cluing Ban in as to why was very well done. The reconciliation at the end made me smile. :)
general zargon chapter 9 . 5/5
This was awesome! I loved the humor and undertone of sibling fluff! :D I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
general zargon chapter 8 . 5/5
Ouch, my feels. ;.; This hurt my heart, but I still liked it. Best of luck on your writing!
general zargon chapter 7 . 5/5
Awesome. :D Best of luck on your writing!
general zargon chapter 6 . 5/5
LOL, these vignettes were so sweet and cute. I really enjoyed this chapter. :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing.
general zargon chapter 5 . 5/5
LOL, this was amazing. Jackal's version of a 'sweet and thoughtful' gift made me laugh. :D I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
general zargon chapter 10 . 5/5
HOT! So very hot! :D I loved the way you wrote the intimacy and Ginji's thoughts on what he was watching. :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
general zargon chapter 4 . 5/4
Lovely. Just lovely. The beauty and metaphor in this chapter was amazing. I really enjoyed this chapter. :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing.
general zargon chapter 3 . 5/4
LMFAO. You earned that one, Ban. :P Akabane is awesome. Best of luck on your writing!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 13 . 7/1/2017
Ah yes. This was a much better chapter then the last one. At least Jackal got to kill someone in this chapter.