Reviews for 30 Kisses: The Serpent and the Jackal
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 13 . 7/1
Ah yes. This was a much better chapter then the last one. At least Jackal got to kill someone in this chapter.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 12 . 7/1
Poor Jackal. I saw he should be allowed to spill blood every now and then.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 8 . 6/24
Well I'll be damned... he used the jaggan on himself by accident. Didn't see that happening.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 7 . 6/23
Hahaha! This is great! Love it. :)
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 6 . 6/23
Number 3 was the best. I can totally see that happening.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 5 . 6/23
Omg... it was his arm! Lol. Here I was thinking something perverse.
Red On My Ledger chapter 56 . 10/17/2013
I literally can't even handle how perfect of a story this is and how wonderful of a writer you are. Like...wow. Please please please update soon! :)
KuroEnna chapter 56 . 8/17/2013
I'm in awe, the way you write the GB universe is simply put beautiful and out of all the pairings you could choose you write Ban/Akabane which is my favorite one.

The characterization is spot on, every character is true to themselves and even if there are changes in their personalities they are completely believable; the comedy, the drama, the angst and the action is given in the right doses just like in the canon and you include manga canon too.
This is Get Backers Fanfiction taken to it's peak, the pinnacle of perfection. In fact this is one of the best fanfiction I have ever read. Period.

I really wish I could read it all but I'm just starting my college term and I don't have the time. But let me tell you that I'm really grateful for this, the fact that you still post is something that just shows how responsible and determined as an author you are and that's something not many on Fanfiction have.
Thank you and Take care.
general zargon chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Sorry for that review of the first chapter, I clicked the wrong button. XP Anyway, I liked this chapter! .
general zargon chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
general zargon chapter 29 . 6/13/2013
I love how you included Ban's father in this chapter (there needs to be more stories featuring him, seriously) and wrote everyone's characterizations. I thought you really kept them all in character, and I laughed at Ban's interactions with his dad's ghost - I could actually see them doing that, even though I've only watched the anime. :) I really enjoyed this chapter overall, and I hope you write more for this fandom!
Dragon77 chapter 56 . 6/12/2013
Love the 3 new chapters.
JBubbles chapter 21 . 5/24/2013
From all these chapters that I read... this is, without doubt, my favorite. The painful situations and long lost memories bearing in their chest. It was soooooo beautiful all of it. And I specially liked the hospital scene, all the innuendos and "truth of one's self".

Amazing.
femiair chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
Loving it up to now. love the comedy and humor.
XxIrisxX chapter 53 . 10/9/2012
What a suspense!
Needless to say, I've been anxious and excited ever since the starting of this chapter!
Good work!