Reviews for Don't
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
So unique! I loved it! I always knew the music was within her. Thank you!
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I understand but I don't.

By the way, I play piano as well. I can't play Fur Elise yet though, the damned notes are TOO FAST.
VintageManniqueen chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
I loved it.
Nade-Naberrie chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I love, love, LOVED the description of her speaking voice: "low and serrated, like gears that badly needed oiling, anything but lyrical." If you're using Idina, it's so true. Listening to her speak conversationally, you'd never think she could sing. It's those little things, the minute details, that make a story come to life. VERY nice... but what else is new? ;)
PhantomElphaba chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Nice. I love it. I just...god, I hate it when I can't find the words. Oh well. For the record, I tried.
Fae2135 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Wow... that was friggin' AMAZING! For some reason, I like fics from Fiyero's POV, and this is one of the most well-done I have seen. I had forgotten that Elphaba was something of a musician. Anyway, very nice! Too bad it's a oneshot... Oh, well, your other stories are great, too!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Oh! How adorable! I always love imagining Elphaba singing and playing the piano. Hee hee...Fiyero's so clumsy!
Little-Lozza chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
nice, i love musicaly-skilled-Elphie story's, and you did a good job on this one. now im gonna look up that piece "Across the Stars"
OO7O chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
aw! this was BEAUTIFUL!

haha, Fiyero's such a moron. But, he cried. aww, that made me wanna cry and hug him TOO!
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006