Reviews for Skeletons
Electrafixion66 chapter 21 . 1/24/2010
Amazing story. But, gr, do Sara and Sophia ever actually get to BE together? Quit yer teasin!
Electrafixion66 chapter 20 . 1/24/2010
Cry? Cry? Yep, that scene with Sinclair and his dad was; I don't even have the words.
Electrafixion66 chapter 19 . 1/24/2010
And she (me) cries again. You are an amazing writer. If you and Daxilla got together you could rule the world.
Electrafixion66 chapter 18 . 1/24/2010
I love Janet :-D

O, Bela Lugosi's Dead! Can't get more classic than that!
Electrafixion66 chapter 15 . 1/24/2010
I cried reading about sara's acceptance to harvard, but then I'm a sap.

btw, I so love guitar hero and rock band, they are like a dream come true!
Electrafixion66 chapter 11 . 1/24/2010
So sad. You are doing a great job with this.
Electrafixion66 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
O, you did not bring Laura to Vegas, you did not! :-
anon chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
Silence reigned for a moment. Everyone was too shocked to speak. Then Sara sucked in a deep breath. You killed him when I was thirteen; you stabbed Dad in the chest sixteen times with your favorite knife. You were supposed to be in jail for life.”

Just a little niggle, but you missed a speech mark. Those sentences are strangely worded and could be improved for greater effect, though I feel terrible critiquing your work as it's so brilliant and inspiring to begin with.

So, I'm sorry. Trying to help.. sorta. This fic is amazing.
schdiw chapter 21 . 2/5/2008
This is so amazing! You need to write the third part. I can't believe how much life and soul you put into these characters, it must be very hard work. I hope you know it's appreciated.
Ponys chapter 21 . 10/27/2007
Great story! Really great. Loved it. Don't love Sofia though.. But I LOVED it all
GreenAlpaca chapter 21 . 4/5/2007
SO GOOD! I can't believe I haven't run across your stuff before - it is phenomenal. Props, kudos, heaps of praise.
TVCrazed chapter 21 . 1/5/2007
ANOTHER GREAT STORY.
liz10011093 chapter 21 . 10/7/2006
really god i loved it Laura should have died she was such a BITCH

Good for Janet and Jim and what did Sofia mean
Immi chapter 21 . 9/14/2006
This needs a triquel. Seriously. It's unbelievably unfair to have so many wonderful Sassy moments and have nothing come of it- by nothing I mean no kiss ;) So a triquel would be just wonderful.
icklebitodd chapter 21 . 9/13/2006
i know..i know i took my bleedin' time reviewing. i've actually read these last few chapters three or four times since they were put up and well i figured it would be cruel to give you a half arsed review cos lets face it you really don't deserve it. and the fact that i have done nothing all week yet haven't had any spare time, i mean i have done nothing but the days feel like they are about a minute long.

anyways then i bloody well forgot what you story was about. so little me has spent a while rereadng the entire story and have concluded its not half as dark as i orginally thought, though i am currently a mile off base and according to my friends i'm depressed again but hey i can't help feeling lost or the fact i can't express it

anyways back to your story.

a very fitting end ickle me thought it was cool.

i'm guessing that laura didn't die and i still stick with my she wasn't born bad argument. i am a firm believer that you are made from your experinces and that you are a by product of your society and the influnces of those around you - this can be seen within your story when you look at the characterisation of sara

i like the whole 'closure' thing even if i hate the word (actually i hate how americanised the average person within my genesrations language has become and that word to me along with 'jonesing' just grr, i know that i am by no means immune to this and blame the fact that the only good programmes on tv over here at the moemnt are mainly american) and the false ideaology it stands for.

hmm this isn' so much a review as rant - i apologise some unsuspecting toliet attendant endured this on monday whilst i was waiting for a friend in a clubs toilets, i gave a generous tip when she handed me a lolly pop. i just really need a good rant and this ain't cutting it.

i think that a third part isn't that necessary as it is well concluded, however i would hate to deny you an opportunity to write sassy and well you need a reward for being so nice to catherine.

for the record this was a brillaint story.