Reviews for Skeletons
icklebitodd chapter 9 . 8/29/2006
so i'm right it is the detective that catherine called.

i'm liking this again the whole revenge and freeing of a tortured soul kinda thing. it appeals to me.

the flash backs are brillaint coupled with that annonying word - guilt - i'm back to loving it again

wo
ACertainJustice chapter 9 . 8/28/2006
aw *lets tear run down face* good writting, sad story. plese keep updating!
icklebitodd chapter 7 . 8/28/2006
Did Catherine call Detective Janet Burgundy ?

i'm feeling alright about this story again, it doesn't seem as dark.

like the idea of the swim showing a child who grew up to fast. i've only swam a mile twice, once to get my gold award in swimming and the second because my dad knew i'd never back down from a chance to try and beat him. gr dam pride i broke my nose on the rim of the pool two laps from the end and spent the rest of the holiday with two black eyes i did finish though but was disqualified by my sister on the grounds of 'your feet touched the ground when you asked about your nose' grr
ACertainJustice chapter 7 . 8/27/2006
whatever you are, you are a good writter. I like the Catherine-Sara friendship. Please please continue!
bene chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
What can I write? Strong story as usual :-)

And an other one with a friendly Catherine? Excellent!

Keep going. Thanks!
icklebitodd chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
i'm not liking this story anymore **shakes head and shrugs** its depressing. i know that doesn't normally stop me...but this one is the kind of one that digs itself underneath your skin and lays its eggs there.

you doing angst was different it didn't infect it was done from a personal view point and was the wy that person saw something. this general 'insert own description here' is extremely dark like scary dark as its a complete mind f*

glad for team spirit though, in tmes of strife never underestimate anothers compassion and sense of jusitice. as it is in these times that you see human beings as what they were rather than the selfish goal driven people of today.

WHO DID CATHERINE CALL? my one big question oh and if wendy knowx them or not?
El Gringo Loco chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
A gripping story. I stand by my previous assessment of Laura Sidle.
MobiusVariant chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
I can't wait to read more. I like how you're forming the contrast between both Sara and her mother, it promises to put an interesting spin on things, especially since mommy dearest appears to conforming to the guns blazing philosophy. I can't wait to see what develops next.
El Gringo Loco chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
Sara's mother sure sounds like a walking advertisement for the death penalty. Her final words of chapter four, combined with the circumstances of the case make the story sound rather promising. I'll be watching for updates.
icklebitodd chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
hm 'The Red Coats' you mean the people who work at Butlins right? I mena thjem peopel are scary - i mena seriously so its like they've downed a bottle of prozac or od'd on e numbers.

its so foreign to me reading nice catherine in one of your fics ands then playful banter between her and sofia - i had to check the pen name - your scaring me

hmm intrigued but not in my usual way as normally i can figure out whats going to happen and just want it confirmed.

and yes i know my mum is a little slow but it help keep me amused...and whilst i'm thinking about svu do you agree with me (because my sister, brother and mum don't) that mariska hargitay is looking like sandra bullock these days?
icklebitodd chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
'Great Britain' that i haven't heard or seen that since i stopped revising the tudor dynasty...The UK is alot easier and doesn't make me laugh as much - sorry.

idea of an adult wearing booties had me choking on my wetabix

i'm thinking a pattern is emerging and that this little fic like its prequel is going to be a sex crime...o...been getting back into law and order svu recently - half way through a court scene which was at the very end of the episode for my mum to realise that the ada wasn't alex cabot 'i didn't think the voice matched the hair' were her words.

anyways i am looking forward to more and to be honet don't mind how long it takes you...i am of huge faith
MobiusVariant chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I look forward to seeing where this story takes us in Sara's past. Awesome introductory chapter; can't wait 'til your next update :-)
bene chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Back with a new story? I'm glad! :-)

I'm ready for the journey...
icklebitodd chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
hm i wasn't expecting your name in my inbox for a bit longer but hey nice surprise for me to waddle home from work to.

so you're back with your normal hooks and little dips that get us mere minons hooked.

liking this (i can imagine that comes as some surprise to you - me being number one foot kisser)

looking forward to more and seeing where this goes once it is in full swing
Moixx chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Hey. I liked that a lot. I really hope to read more soon.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3