Reviews for Fool in the Rain
CileSuns92 chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
I loved this. Every bit of it. And it contained probably one of the best MerDer weddings I have ever seen. I was laughing and crying right along with them the entire time.

It was the perfect balance of romance, sadness, happiness and unadulterated love. It's...I don't really have words for this, except that I loved it. I have this whole tangle of feelings inside that keep me from articulating words. And a cold. So yeah, I hope you can forgive me.

I loved the second person. I loved Meredith's ring and the way she stared at it. I loved Derek being a moron, because let's face it, he's charming and dreamy, but most of the time he's a moron. I loved Joe, reassuring Meredith. I loved how you characterized Derek's dad. I loved Izzie and George. I loved Cristina and Mark trying to make their respective best friends see the truth. I loved Addison pushing Meredith in the right direction. I loved your author's notes and disclaimers.

Thank you for posting this story. It was exactly the story I needed tonight ad it's crazy that I just found it, but I'm glad I did find it tonight.
cafemaza chapter 10 . 3/17/2009
I just read this story in ONE sitting! And all I can say is.. I'm in love! Seriously.

Looking forward to you picking this up and reading more of your stories!:)
Titch22 chapter 10 . 9/16/2007
Brillant story. I've really enjoyed it.
spydrga chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
And here I am...reading more of your stories

And I love this comment:

I mean Patrick freakin Dempsey was thrusting

...though, not part of the story...but

wish we could have Derek doing this.

It'd be just freakin fabulous.

But I know this story is done. Enjoying it all the same...
atl987 chapter 10 . 1/30/2007
great job! i love it!
nicoleeeeyx chapter 10 . 12/31/2006
loved it. can't wait for you to continue. ]
nicoleeeeyx chapter 8 . 12/31/2006
didn't meredith already meet derek's family when she spent a week in new york for the funeral?
nicoleeeeyx chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
i can completely see Eion Bailey as Andrew. thank you for giving me someone to picture, cuz i never would have pictured him. this story is really good so far. the second person took some getting used to but i like it now. ]
tayababy chapter 10 . 10/15/2006
very nice wedding, but you really need to update, even if you are watching season three. i wanna know where their honeymoon is!
nfinchamscheff chapter 10 . 9/18/2006
The Wall Street Journal Seriously? Thats so freaking awesome! You are such an amazing writer! I cant wait for more! Please also update S3 too! The wedding was beautiful by the way.. will we get a honeymoon? :)
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
Aw yayness

only 2 little things:

1)Derek says at the end he's glad they didn't marry in a church but earlier you said "You watch as Cristina takes her place at the front of the church"

2)On the day of your wedding you are suppose to take your engagement ring and put it on your right hand because the wedding band goes closest to your heart!

other than those 2 small things I LOVED it and can't wait for more!
shades.of.grey55 chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
WOW..thats all i have to say about this chapter! WOW! that was so absolutely amazing! I was in tears! So cute and fluffy..and i just loved it! Amazing work! Can't wait to see what their life is going to be like now that they are married! WOW! I can't get over how amazing that was...loved Christina's and Mark's speaches...and loved the vows..so sweet! Anyways keep up the amazing work! looking forward for more of this story...even if it does mean I have to wait a while..it is definitely worth the wait! Lovin' it!

*Amelia*
greysfanx3 chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
YOU? IN THE FREAKING WALL STREET JOURNAL? well if anyone desereves it, its you. you are amazing. no lie. i love everyone of your stories. and i love this one. if you ended it right now (which i really really hope you dont) it would be ok because the end of each chapter is amazing.
FauxPoesFoes chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
This was so unbelievably cute! Loved it so much! Thanks! And good luck with the Wall Street Journal, that is pretty damn impressive!
pitaqueen chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
This has been an aamazing tory, I hope you do an epi and a sequel because with your writing ability you could pull it off. Congrats on finishing it for the moment, an dkeep up the great writing.