Reviews for You Started It
capp'n chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
that barbie thing made me cry. It was brilliant and reallllly sweet. Good story. I always thought Xander and Willow were soulmates.
Tinyniel chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
That was perfect. So true to all the characters, and just perfect. I'm revisiting my love for Buffy, and this is going to keep me satiated until the next season arrives in the mail (hopefully first thing tomorrow morning).

Great job!
Jack B. Nimble chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
I'm amazed. Really. Willow is, in my mind, almost criplingly shy and as such it's hard to imagine her flirting and still staying in character, and even harder to imagine her flirting about such a large step in a physical relationship. And yet... here it is. Everything seemed INCREDIBLY in character for her! I am impressed and delighted and you have my admiration and praise... and my humble request for more of your writing involving Xander and Willow? Please?

Of course that may already be available. I've yet to check your author page. Even if such IS available, I've no doubt I'll soon want more...

Well, I'll likely be around again, but for now it's time I got some math done and took my painkillers. Although - perhaps not in that order. ;-)
mrxandman chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
i love your take on the characters, and understandings of joss-speak. great story, thanks.
Bob Dole chapter 7 . 2/4/2009
Well, there's a great big happy thought in the brainmail for you, but I think my brainmail has been kind of slow lately so it may be some time before it gets to you.

I loved this! The honda commercial and the POV and "Who's winning?" and everything was perfect! I love it. Thanks many times for writing it. What tells me that it was perfectly written is that I'm NOT sad it's the end. At the end of a GOOD story I feel disappointed that there isn't any more to read. Not now. Though I wouldn't say no to more, I think this ending is too perfect to mar it by trying to make it longer.

Anywho, good writing, thanks and goodbye.

Later daze,

Bob Dole chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
Hmm, I think I may start a petition to have this buckshot changed into duckshot... that IS the one with the much more numerous pellets inside, yes? Yeah, I think this single fic being more numerous would be a good thing, that I do.

Bob Dole chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
Did I mention that I'm delighted? I know I said the FIC is delightful, but have I told you that *I* am delighted? Because I am. Delighted I mean. Very much delighted am I. I am. Yes.

Dob Bole
Bob Dole chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Delightful! Almost too sad for a moment there. I've never been TOO fond of Anyanka, but I don't like sad. But at the end she seemed very much like her usual, not sad, self and that was good for a laugh and more delight.

Later daze,

Bob Dole chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
This is fun. This fic of yours. I shall continue to read it until I reach the end and, later, I may read it some more after the end. Of course it will be the beginning that I shall read after the end. That's just how it goes.

Lorelai the Coffee Slayer chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
*glomps you*

This was the most amazing Willow/Xander story I have ever read, and they are my OTP.

I think my brain is still squeeing.

In fact. I think this is one of the best BtVS stories I have ever read. You have quite a talent for writing everybody perfectly in character.

It was absolutely amazing.

Darkness in the Light chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
Well a warm fuzzy story about Will and Zander. I wish I saw more of these. It was great story.
Luckey chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
the characterization in this story is absolutely amazing... you really know these guys. you've almost conviced me to change my otp from spike/buffy to Willow/xander
FiveOfFive chapter 7 . 3/19/2008
Oh, so sweet! I love you and I love buckshot stories and I love Willow and Xander!

This was so well written and perfect and what should have happened gosh-darn-it! (I'm very exclaim-y for some reason...) Anywho, this was a wonderful story beautifully told, and as soon as I get some sleep b/c it's very late, or very early depending on who you ask, I'm going to check out more of your work :-)
Mette1 chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
Oh my God. Totally lived the whole thing. The changing POVs made for a very dynamic storytelling. Really, really worth reading, and not just because I love Xander and Willow together.
GaboonViper chapter 7 . 10/21/2006
OK let's start with the bad:

I think your male point of view chapters are a little off. I don't think the thoughts you write there are quite in character. The dialog is good though. This probably has a lot to do with women not understanding men and vice versa.

Also this story reads more like a drabble. Chapters aren't really tied in with eachother. Yes, they are all about the same subject but there doesn't seem to be a real storyline there.

The good:

Well I think your female POV's are pretty good. Of course, being all male myself I really can't know, can I? But I enjoyed them more than the others, because they felt very real to me.

Furthermore, the story is well-written. Good use of first-person point of view. Grammar and Spelling are good, I don't really care about it as long as it not so bad that it really obstructs the flow of the story and it doesn't.

This is a great story if you're looking for romance and don't mind W/X. There's not much action or adventure, if you're looking for that.

Here's to hoping this review won't vanish like the last one. :P