Reviews for The Cracker Jack Prize
Nekocin chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
The dialogue wins, btw. Hahahah. It'd be more amusing if they continued to banter, or in this case, if L continued on as if it's no one's business.
TypeWriter76 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Great story! It was really cute! I still think it would be Ligh wearing the dress if him and L ever decided to yie teh knot. Heh heh.
Mittelan chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
it's very cute lol!
breadsticks chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I giggled a lot for this. Why does this seem so cannon if Death Note wasn't so depressing?

I do feel a bit sad that Raito didn't plan a counterattack against Ryuuzaki's weirdness but I am happy with Sarcastic and Suspicious Raito. Thanks for writing this.
doodlelover chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Oh man, that was BRILLIANT XD
TheBeautyOfTheGrave chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Lol, you so should continue this. It would be bloody hilarious dah-ling! xD

Best Wishes, hope to see more soon...?

Holli x
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Hahahahashaha...why did you end this? It would have been so funny!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
*cackle* I admit that I don't tend to read this series much, since I don't actually like Light/Raito/whatever everyone is calling him this week. But, I do find his relationship with L more than a little entertaining, especially in fanfics like this. Fun. _
PianistFingers chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
lol L is so effin' ANNOYING! But's it's fun to see Light suffer! lol Quite humorous!
The Last Kitten chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
XD LMAO That was hilarious! I could completely see them having that conversation. You got both their characters down. Great job! - Ja ne!
NICHA chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
hahahah!

this was a funny one and it's going onto my favorites!

but how did you come up with Cracker Jacks?
Aloria-Catalonia chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
XD Very intertaining story
Foolish Mortal chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
If there is something you wish to say, Yagami-kun, please do."

XD So much on crack, yet so polite...
Itallia chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Haha, I like the touch of mystery you put to L.
Enma Ai chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
lol L can be quite funny..i like his way of indistinctively nagging people

and you brought up a very nice idea and image :D

i've loved this pairing but never really thought of them being married! lol would be interesting to see .