Reviews for The Way of the Sword
Blossom chapter 3 . 2/7
The amount of cute in the way you write these two is nearly too much to handle. I love it.
Secret chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
I wish this story could be finished, but sadly it can't because it's wonderful author has past away. I will be happy with what she left though. She was a great author and she will be remembered.
Secret chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was in hysterics when Pakkun said "Goodbye Sakura. It was pleasant knowing you." IDK why but I just was. Sasaki better be happy when she sees Takeo at the bar...better yet she better BE at the bar.
Secret chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Sakura is so gonna ask for one of Kakashis dogs to help her out with this whole scent tracking thing. I can almost guarantee it.
Secret chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
ATTENTION all fellow GIRLS reading this story! Did you read that whole part about the "protecting" carefully? Well when a guy (usually your b/f) is talking about protecting you, IT DOES NOT MEAN HE THINKS YOUR WEAK! Everybody understand that? Good. Usually it means he wants to protect you, regardless of how strong you are. If he truly loves you that's normal so don't jump to conclusions. You should be proud of that, it means he cares enough about you to WANT to protect you. So don't get mad at him for it ok?! Sorry I just had to get that off my chest because for some stupid reason my two BFFs, both girls, broke up with their boyfriends because of this. So yeah be smart use your head before doing something you'll regret.

I love how I'm not the only one who understands that.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
This one can't be finished either. Dang it! She was such a great auther now she can't finish it God bless her, May she rest in peace.
kolodny chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
I miss you so much.
Laurie chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
Loved it. I loved this story that ronny did. This sequel is AWESOME! Can't wait for more.

Retainit chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
Good story! I really want to see how saki-chan and takeo-kun's relationship evovle ) it would also be good if there was a little more information about his past like how he created that forbidden jutsu, his childhood, his mother and such, maybe have a chapter where he thinks about his childhood and there's a flashback.

Anna chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I really love this story. I tried to find the author, and saddly I fond this sweet wonderful writer has passed away.
Please do not ask for updates. Cherish what she gave us in life.
darksoulwolf chapter 12 . 4/21/2010
I really wish you would pick this one back up

I loved it so far, and the little tale at the end of the last chapter was cute. but 3 years, I'm sad. I loved the one story you wrote before this one.
Ana chapter 11 . 6/13/2009
Such a great story...

But, there is no end. This story had been abandoned?

(sorry about my english. I'm Portuguese)
moor chapter 12 . 4/13/2009
Loved the way the characters' names were 'DND-ed' in Takeo's story! XD
tcl7189 chapter 12 . 4/1/2009
OMG! this is so great...I hope that you can finish the story within the story thing too...great great great...think ronsmyhero would be proud!
ailsawriter chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
I just reread respect and understanding by Ronsmyhero, and now am rereading this sequel. I just wanted to let you know I think Sasaki's drawing a pic of Kakashi and Sakura walking through the park with Sakura eating the cherry flavored shaved ice is perhaps one of my favorite moments. It makes my heart just flutter to see Kakashi so happy. Such a simple yet wonderful scene. Thanks a bunch.