Reviews for The Leaf that Found its Way
Shinkirin chapter 6 . 2/28
Love this story! The attention to detail in regards to the mixing of two drastically different worlds is wonderfully done. I quite like that the inital link between middle earth and the shinobi world is between Gandalf and the Hokage.

Kakashi in your fic makes me smile and grin. He's a cutie but there's so much more to him!

This story is amazing :)
neah20 chapter 6 . 2/28
Omg great history... Please continue
geme1 chapter 1 . 2/28
Wow! But i finish read the fic... I cry when i se that no actualice since 2006 ... I wait the next chapter... I wish
Mangekyofan chapter 6 . 2/25
Are you still alive? Please continue. Its an amazing story.
Riddle Wraith chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
I like this so far. I hope to see more soon.
Sumei1 chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Oh my gosh! This was amazing! Please update! This is the first cross-over between Naruto and LOTR and I'm loving it so far! Great job!
YuiYua chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
Haaaay are u still active on ? if yes: PLEAAAASEEEE UPDATEE! :D Your story is givin me shiiiversss its sooo good *_* I never thought to do such a crossover would be possible.. they're so different genres... oh plssss update :) I'll leave this window open on my browser forever- well until u update, cus i don't have a account :P
UPDATE PLEEEAAASEEE !
silverbyakugan chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
"I will. I will fight even though it means sacrificing my beloved cake, err, I mean Arwen-hehe"
silverbyakugan chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
man, this is good...
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
So... Yeah. I'm re-reading this yet again... It's been what, four years? I'm still waiting for the author's comeback...
720Someone chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
The plot line is pretty awesome so far! I salute you for that, my friend. Though I do have to say myself that there are a few minor grammar issues; but I wouldn't want to keep you from continuing! Hopefully you'll get the right confrontations and meetings for the other Fellowship members, but for now keep it up! This is getting REALLY interesting! And I'm hoping to review the next up coming chapter as well! That is, if you get the chance to publish it. Oh! Sorry for the long review, just wanted to give my gratitude for the chapters along with my views on them.
rere redina chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
yup. definitely Hiatus. it's been 6 yr and no update. not even a notice. mba, tolong dong diupdate... ato se-endak nya kasi tau ini cerita dilanjutin ato ndak. biar g gantung gini. :( sedih lho mba klo baca cerita yg bagus tp ternyata g ada lanjutan nya... hope you read this review. :(
Hollydoor chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Can't wait to read more of you amazing story!
samkwan127 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Have you quit fanfiction? You havent updated anyhting in years
Serene Amarbel Asteria chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Can you please update soon? please?