Reviews for The Leaf that Found its Way
the17thmuse chapter 6 . 7/29
I don't mind you not rushing this like in the movie. I actually haven't read the books so this fic is a big eye-opener for me. Love the little details and the emotions you put in.
HinataSoup chapter 5 . 5/23
So funny... I wondered if Ibiki and the coming team would end up sorta on their own small quest? (Searching for who they need and interrogate people or end up helping in other areas?) Like the story alot
HinataSoup chapter 4 . 5/22
what are MS/GS characters? So good, and I can understand... Lord of the rings is a great something... (story or movie)
HinataSoup chapter 3 . 5/22
Love the situations or bonding between Kakashi and Gandalf... (A rant of people's pickiness; Why are they so judgy on masks or no masks?) Well, I like the story and how Gandalf is expressed, not all wise and stuffy, and more or less free spirited and kind. A good story
HinataSoup chapter 2 . 5/22
So funny and great... Love the story so far... Love the new knowledge of Gandalf's different names and Kakashi doesn't seem to be the joker type, more the suspicious and watchful type, but it is still good. Maybe I am assuming that from the first few I seen of his younger moments, I only saw the anime when he took a mission with rin and Obito and it was him being serious or sarcastic, not really a joker... Maybe I am mistaken in some way?
HinataSoup chapter 1 . 5/21
I am eager to read about the ninja in lord of the rings
Elda-Shirakiin chapter 4 . 5/3
Good job Kakashi! Show them who's the most experienced fighter!
Wolf kakashi chapter 1 . 4/14
Love your story, love your idea, hate you for not updating.
Unseen Watcher chapter 6 . 1/25
Love his interactions with Gandalf, especially when he surprises the canny old wizard.
gandalf da black chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
It's a good story.
aewea chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
It's really great!
!hmmm...I couldn't find any other anbu ! kakashi ( or young kakashi ) and LOTR crossover!If u know any ... well that be very kind of U to tell me TT_TT
EvilRaeOfSunshine chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
Its been 8 years since you last updated :( ...I've kept coming back to it again and again over the last few years, but I've only just lost hope in this story now...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
please update...it's been years... :'(
I Love The Color Red chapter 6 . 4/27/2015
This crossover has the makings of a very good story. However, I'm a little sad to see that it hasn't been updated in almost eight full years. It's a shame that this story has been left to sit and collect dust. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to add it to the follows list on the chance that more chapters are posted.
Shinkirin chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
Love this story! The attention to detail in regards to the mixing of two drastically different worlds is wonderfully done. I quite like that the inital link between middle earth and the shinobi world is between Gandalf and the Hokage.

Kakashi in your fic makes me smile and grin. He's a cutie but there's so much more to him!

This story is amazing :)