Reviews for Life Before Life
il-bambino chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
this is cool. i'm intrigued. please post another chapter :D
WayLowHalo chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
Well my friend, you should update this, you've gotten me curious and I want to see what happens next! Of course I suppose there is always the possibility that this story is forgotten in some long lost notebook of yours but if so I suggest you find it b/c it has potential!

You Know Who - (that sounds like I'm trying to call myself Voldemort but I swear I'm not! Really! Who'd want to be Voldemort after all?
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
INTERESTING, WHO ENDS UP WITH WHO?
Daisymay79 chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
You have an interesting start here and the story has potential, but perhaps look into getting a beta reader (someone who will look over your work before you post it.) At the moment some things don't make much sense:

"As Jason settled himself in his sleeping he saw Chris lying down beside him. He smelled as she settled herself in and closed her eyes. “goodnight everyone” at the same time everyone said ‘goodnight’ back."

I think that you meant Jason "smiled" at her, and I'm presuming that either he or Chris said "goodnight everyone" as at the moment it isn't specified where the speech comes from.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh - keep writing, but maybe get someone to double check it first.
FuckMyLife1989 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Update!
chakrumgirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Sounds cool. I'm in for the ride. Where you serious about pairings? Cuz I thought about it. Well, here's who I think would be interesting together...

Ava-Dagonet (both quiet and probably the oldest)

Jason-Guin (mostly cuz Arthur and Guin are supposed to be together and it's fun to see 'em mixed up)

Aeryn-Tristan (heehee Tristan and the fun one of the group)

Olivia-Lancelot (cuz Lance always needs a good challenge)

Tyler-Gawain (I think Gawain could keep up with a babble queen to be her babble king)

Isabella-Galahad (It's just too cute to put the babies of the groups together)

So, I hope that doesn't, I dunno, seem rude that I throw down my pairing opinion. You can totally pair as you see fit. I will love to read it no matter what. Especially if it has a good deal of humor (pop culture-ish stuff). I love the stories where I can almost laugh myself out of my chair.

Wow, I just reviewed alot for a teaser chapter.

Thanks for listening,

chakrumgirl
TweakyTree chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
i hope that you go on with this story its very good
I Fancy Hugh Dancy chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Ooh, sounds interesting. Keep writing!