Reviews for Inheritance
mayfaire chapter 14 . 1/4/2010
It's a lovely fic, Treize and Zechs are very in character. I like the progress of their relationship and their new occupations as writers. You should write more 13x6 fics.
last vampire chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
why...would you give him the last name tudor why? my familys name should never be used so!i am a direct decended of king henryVI and very proud of it. zechs would never be a tudor! treize would be a tudor before zechs ever would! you may have not have ment the last name to be anything but a last name. besides the last name issue it is a good story keep up the good work
Bloodied Wings chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I really liked it up till the ending. For some reason, it just didn't settle with me. It was a nice creative, original idea, and I'm glad to have read it. GOOD WORK MAN! GOOD WORK.
Bishieaya chapter 14 . 12/28/2006
that was uber cute!

good idea to have it finished by the cats (i cant spell her name) pov. it was really sweet, a real gd ending well done!_
Guest chapter 14 . 12/20/2006
The story being complete is a bittersweet thing but thanks for updating as frequently as you did. I really enjoyed the bits in the end's second half like Zechs' friends being amused by his and Treize's "friendship". Oh and Zechs slyly moving in was nicely done. The line about the repairman not coming I think was my favourite part. I look forward to seeing this couple in the sequel (and hopefully in any other story of yours) and maybe then Zechs won't be quite so stubborn.
karina chapter 14 . 12/20/2006
Nice end in that it was an open end and can be carried on nicely in a number of ways. Count me in for the update but know I'll be hanging out for those parts which include Treize and Zechs. They are my favourites afterall.
sglily chapter 14 . 12/19/2006
And all good things come to an end... I wanted to be like Treize and not want the ending but... well, I'm sure you have a good idea how far that line of reasoning (or lack thereof) got! Of course, I had to read it! I liked the tiger analogy - loner predators sniffing each other out as Treize and Zechs got their fur up to do battle against one another in a sense. And we start off with the ending of their story and how Treize received it - the thorn in his paw so to speak. Nicely done! And Zechs was so nonchalant in his answer! Treize's digs about Zechs' sister in any of her forms was priceless because it led into the whole "self-sacrificing" phase of the discussion/argument. I also liked how you described Treize's sort of lackadaisical actions that were interpreted by Zechs in an entirely different manner. And then the acceptance of the apology was made and the beginning of a new truce between them. The year later part stayed true to your characters. The friendly bickering back and forth between Zechs and Treize; even the cat's thoughts(!); Zechs' falling victim to the cold - again!; and Noin's threatening messages. Ah... a very good story that I am also sad to see come to an end but that means a new beginning for you as well, right? My request to you is to think about doing another 13x6 story. There are not many out there with that pairing for those of us who crave it!
sglily chapter 13 . 12/19/2006
Zechs really needed some time to get it together, eh? And, Treize should be commended - he had heeded his friend's words to not follow Zechs after the disasterous waking up scene, giving Zechs his space and time to cope. It seems that Zechs brooded if anything! I liked that you pointed out that just because Zechs had completed a story didn't mean that he was through. Nope! Not by a long shot! It just meant he had another story to conjure up and another deadline to make - "an ending only meant a new beginning". And it would seem that we are soon to find out Treize's reaction to the ending Zechs had written to their co-authored story...
Guest chapter 13 . 12/11/2006
As for deciding what fic to tackle next, "act on your emotions". :)

I think a delayed sequel is fine, just make sure your motivation for it doesn't run dry ok? The world (or at least me) needs more 13x6!
karina chapter 13 . 12/10/2006
Personally I'm delighted there is one more chapter to go. I LIKE it. Looking forward to the 1x6x1 you mentioned and I'm prejudice since I don't follow Naruto so that should tell you which I prefer be worked on first.

However you are the author and it is you who gets the final say so I'm waiting...
Bishieaya chapter 13 . 12/10/2006
you have gotta update again! seriously im jumping in my seat here im so desperate to know whats gonna happen!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 13 . 12/10/2006
I can't believe this fic is coming to an end. Ah, how i will miss it... Anyways, Inheritance sequal please!
sglily chapter 12 . 12/10/2006
I enjoyed this new chapter - a lot. Zechs waking up confused next to Treize in bed was described so perfectly. I particularly liked where Zechs recalled what had befallen him before ending up in bed - where he had to keep his eyes trained on something other than Treize in order to keep his head. The phrase that struck me the most for some reason was the last - just the fact that Treize was breathing made Zechs come undone. When one really thinks about the significance of that somewhat minor observation it boggles the mind. No wonder Zechs is unraveling! And, it is determined that neither is dreaming. Awake they sort of bask in the knowledge that they are comfortable about their present position - in bed holding one another - and then Zechs abruptly leaves in somewhat of a huff. Hm... Lots of emotions running wild internally in this chapter. Now we must wait to find out what Treize thinks of the ending he never wanted...
Guest chapter 12 . 12/5/2006
So Zech's thoughts of the past being a lie might explain his hasty retreat. I eagerly await Treize's reaction to the ending.
karina chapter 12 . 12/5/2006
Looking forward to more and what Zechs and Treize will be saying to each other next time they meet. Only a couple of chapters left? You will write more, won't you? More of these two in a new story?