Reviews for Fear Is Not Simple
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
phantom-jedi1 chapter 9 . 9/8/2007
A rather odd piece, but a good one. I'm not quite sure what to make of it, save to say that I did enjoy the last section of it. Good work overall, I'd have to say.

Phantom Jedi
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
I don't know why I didn't find this earlier, but now that I did, I'm impressed.

You're portraying exactly the Maul Lucas intended (I think), and you're doing his mindless, pointless anger extremely well - and thus you're pointing out why he has/had to die.
Sniktling chapter 9 . 1/10/2007
Aww...Maul, poor bastard...How goddamn tragic...
nannon chapter 8 . 12/30/2006
Chrosis chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
You recieved a ten out of ten on the awesome scale...
nannon chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
cool chapters. you write maul's pov so well. it feels perfect.
Jedi Master Gamgee chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
Hey It's Mike, I really love this story being in Maul's point of view. You write such neat stuff here. Keep up the good work!
moosey16 chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
I'm really liking this story. Maul is one of my all time favorite characters, and I can't seem to find many stories about him. KEEP WRITING. I love this.
nannon chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
very cool stuff.
sidious36 chapter 5 . 9/28/2006
amazing! one of the best fan-fics out there, please don't stop! ;)
Imperial E-11 chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
This is quite a good story; I'm kind of happy to see a story about Maul working with Vader. The chapters are a bit short; I shouldn't complain, though, since I deleted all my stories and stopped writing.

A bit of irony lurks in this story. I guess I need to get a life, since I know that Maul survived the fall. He got cybernetic legs and hunted Obi-Wan for revenge. He was killed by Uncle Owen after Obi-Wan disarmed him.

The irony is in this part: he is revived by Sith alchemy and was sent to kill Darth Vader. He ends up behind Vader with his light-staff at Vader's neck, but Vader stabs himself in the stomach so it will go through and stab Maul as well, killing him a second time.
TEXASTIFF chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
I really like this story. It is a refreshing turn to have something in Maul's perspective. The one main criticism I would make would have to be the petty crime of SHORT CHAPTERS! lol :) Can you please make your posts a little longer...PLEASE. I am very eager for the next post... please keep this sucker going.