Reviews for Poems from the Blue Casket
Piggy chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Continue this story please!
Jamel chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
"Wake up, comrade"

Ooh, very nice. I like it how this poem makes sense, though Manny's poetry is hard to beat.

brine chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
these are pretty neat. i don't know if i could hear olivia saying all of your lines, but i could see manny saying them trying to fit in.
Scorpicus chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
Classy start, classy middle and a very classy end. I love it how your poems rymne so naturally. Nice one!
VampireNaomi chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
Another great poem! I like it how you make bits of them reflect the journey of souls, and how they rhyme.

I don't think I ever replied to the last PM you sent me. In any case, I can't wait for the new fic you mentioned, no matter how long it takes.
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
That was really good! You should write more poetry. I'm not very good at analyzing poems, but really like the way you start this. It's so simple and then takes it from there.

If I may be curious, what are you planning on writing?
Scorpicus chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Why do you keep mentioning me in your A/Ns? I can't help but be suspicious of some evil plot thats gonna come round the corner some day and whack me on the nose. Or maybe its just some safety net that if people don't like your fics you can point at me and say: "Blame Scorpicus!" I just don't know.

If it was for the last reason you really need to get some confidence and stop looking for my approval before you post stuff because that poetry was bloody brilliant, damn you! I really can't believe you wrote that on the spur of the moment. If you did thats called natural talent and I salute you. I'm hungry for more poetry so please continue!
anon chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
it's good, but i could never ever see olivia saying "Welcome to your new existence." i'd imagine her saying it in a way that's almost un-understandable.

BUT, apart from that- i love it. especially the "Wake up, comrade" part. :)