Reviews for Elevator Talk
Forensic Girl554 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Awesome :D Very nice. I luv how Jordan and Garret can just go on for like hours talking about nothing. You really captured there friendship in this story :)

I would love to see you write another Jordan/Garret friendship story. lol

Keep on writing cause you rock at it :D

Amy
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
ha ha that was cute :D your a great writer it sounds like a conversation i'd bring up :P
suzeebee chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Cute! I really enjoyed it. . .though if I were ever stuck in an elevator with Garret, there wouldn't be much 'talking'! LOL!
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I love it. Written well and quite funny. I would suggest turning this into a story, I know I would read it!
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
What about Woody or JD she coulda had her toung down sum hottis throught! LOL I love it!

JJ:P
marloes84 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Hi Charlie,

I really liked this story and I hope you will be writing a follow-up on this story.

As you probably can read, english is not my first language so I'm sorry for the errors in my writing.

Marloes
GoddessofSnark chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
ok, something awful has corrupted me. But this so needs to be an emoticon convo...

I think it's all the dialouge and the lack of action.

But that was actually what jarred me the most. just drop the "silence" and especially "long, slightly awkward silence" cause it was well...awkward. Pick one or the other. Action and dialouge with fleshed out paragraphs or plain dialouge, otherwise it just feels...weird.

But still very good.
Iceabella chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
O you should so make a story outta this!
jmkw chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
HAHAHAHA! That was adorable!
cavanaugh-girl chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
No need for pity, it was good. I really love how you write these two. They're friends but there's always that 'thing'. lol you know the thing! And yeah always write more stories like this.