Reviews for The Moving Day: Leaving Home Behind
Ember Neutron chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Maby I can be of some healp. I realy love this story and I wold love to be your beta.i have the purfect ending for this story.
Quit Fanfiction chapter 13 . 7/14/2007
I'll be your beta! I love Inuyasha and I love this story and I kinda have an idea for it. So please consider it?

Ja ne!
Bel Dumbledore chapter 13 . 6/28/2007
Hey, if you still need a beta, I can help you! come on...you are so close fom finishing this fic! you just cant give up now! anyway, let me know if you need me

bye bye!
gatorzgurl07 chapter 13 . 6/27/2007
omg i love this story! really love it!

i will tottaly b ur beta if u need one still!

cause i really really want to see this i get finished! an i hav sum ideas too...
Elly1212 chapter 13 . 5/14/2007
CUTE! I loved it...but I was hoping for a kiss scene. Just a thought. Are they OFFICIALLY going out? did inuyasha ask her out? Cant wait for the next chapter! I cant wait till you UPDATE!

Elly1212 chapter 12 . 5/14/2007
LOL! He was pretty decent? I can imagine Inuyasha's face. PRICELESS! Well this chapter was perfect. It had action romance and comedy what more can you ask for? OFF to read the next chapter!

Elly1212 chapter 11 . 5/14/2007
I knew that cave would lead her back! Good job with this chapter! Im off to read the next one!

sakura chapter 13 . 3/27/2007
a real treasure. I started to read this fic a little while ago, but havn't been on for a while and missed some updates. you have some good writing skills there. Love it and can't wait for the next one!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 13 . 3/26/2007
ah-ha! its not done yet! but yes that was a cute chapter ,

Ari chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 12 . 3/26/2007
wopow that was quite that chapter!

i cant beleive theres only one more o,o

ari chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 11 . 3/26/2007
KYYAH! they have been brought together again XD

YAY!~

Ari chan
slashyfangirl chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
This story is so good im Bawling
slashyfangirl chapter 13 . 3/16/2007
'sob,sob,sob' i love it so much! 'sob'
furby1311 chapter 13 . 3/15/2007
love it how long till the next chap
princess of the darkness chapter 13 . 3/9/2007
hey man i absolutaly love this series and i just cant wait 2 see if u come back and do another one. i really hope that u do b really good righter and i think u should continue it on this sit. well peace out.

p.s. please keep on righting!