Reviews for Caged Wolf
cassandra chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
I can understand that you're writing a marauders story, and have linked it to your Dangerverse. I don't think you hate Snape.

I hope to see how the legalities will turn out. I was rather stunned, myself, that Dumbledore let Lupin attend the school and did not secure his monthly transformation area better - say with surveillance and fierce wards.
escape5 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
typical how no one has contacted severus' parents. what kind of school is this? and it only show again, that the heads of house don't kind about the unfair treatment of severus and perhaps others. it's all good and well to consider what remus and others are going through.
NiceVest chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
i think your story is totally awesome, quite frankly. i find the way everyone responded to what happened was pretty realistic and i do think that all the windows in Gryffindor Tower breaking was a nice touch. :D But seriously. Based on the update date, it's been more than two years since you updated and I, for one am eagerly awaiting the next chapter
little.rover.red chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
i love this story! i just read the whole of it and i can't wait to see the rest. please update soon!
Schiff Thomas chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
I can't help but notice that you are a Star Trek fan... either that or it's complete coincidence that you took James Tiberius for Potters name... James Tiberius Kirk... lol either way ((thumbs up))

this is amazing so far I can't wait to read the rest...
Westward Rambler chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
this story is really good!
melpomene94 chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
I really like it. Believable portrayals of the characters, too.
Seaside chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
Heya, awesome! A Dangerverse fanfic!

Very interesting, and amusing... You have the opportunity to 'save' even more people - happy world..

Speculation, of Snape joining the bunch? And Danger, Lily and Letha should definitely become Animagi asap - for a breakout? Or will there be total political reform by a bunch of teens and parents you have the fun of creating?

Heh, well, anyways, thanks for the great story; I'll be checking up on it! :D ;D By the Seaside, washing out
Miss Moonray chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
I love your story... Really, I do. And I really don't think they're blaming Sirius for the wrong thing. His betrayal was the thing to be blamed, because the other events started because he told the secret.

I hope you'll continue it soon... I really want to read what's going to happen next and what are the founders and their children doing...

PS: Sorry for my bad english.
Abe Lincoln Equals Scotland chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
I love your fic. I especially love the new spin you've put on A Little Slice of Heaven, and the theory of Danger being a 'half-latent' is really ingenious. I can't wait to see where it's going.

ALES
Hebi R chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
Thanks for updating, and for the nice long author's note. I love when y'all explain your rationale; it just makes things more fun. My only Snape wish is that he not be driven right into the Dark Lord's hands because of this. The reactions of the Marauders seem pretty accurate. One more reason why they are particularly forgiving of Sirius is probably the pack-mindset.
Robin Hood chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Well, gosh, I can't read any more of this. Angst being so hard to handle.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
kl story but the mention of the fact that two oc's are in this ruins it, they have nicknames so are obviously close to the marauders if not in them so sorry but that is extremely annoying if you gave them actual names and didn't call them by nicknames it wouldn't be so bad but the familiarity makes them similar to mary sues and that is something that would utterly ruin this story!
chocoluvr chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
Good chapter, even with showing the Mauraders in a realistic way. Even having Lily hiding her little visit to Snape from James is realistic.
Tansiana chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
woohoo, new chapter! and a very good one too; not that any of yours have been bad! thanks for the update; please get another chapter up soon

Tansiana