Reviews for Love for a Broken Warrior
BreakingChaos chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
Great story I'm all caught up to it now 3 so yay me!

I can't wait for the next chapter.
coolgamer chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
love the story update soon.
FangedWriter chapter 7 . 1/27/2007
I like it! Hm, you might have lost me around the barrier part though. maybe it's just because you didn't mention it before, or I don't think you did. But I like it! Poor Donald lol And Gah Malificent is back? Geez she won't die XD
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 7 . 1/23/2007
only Sora and Riku
the white rose 01 chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
Great chapter. Maleficent is one of those charachters who just won't die. Update soon.
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
Wow, that was so good!

Haha, the part with the pink dress and thong had me laughing.
the white rose 01 chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
Wow. Sorry I haven't reviewed I have just been a bit busy. Okay Sora collapsing was a bit of a suprise. Update soon.
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 6 . 1/1/2007
Oh, that was very good! And I like the way Kairi reacted to the situation.
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
i thimk ur paranoid i like this
FangedWriter chapter 6 . 12/28/2006
Awesome chapter! Sora was awake lol. Now we just have to figure out why the heartless are back there yet again... Looking forward to another awesome chapter!
anna chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
hey. this was an awesome chapter. dont doubt yourself, your a great writter. great job! lettme know when you get another chapter if there is another ]
anna chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
hey. that was a very good...and DETAILED story, lol. keep on with the good writting ] let me know when you write another chapter.

anyways, i just got a 2 question, where did this take place? and what is the game about?
Ivory Tears chapter 5 . 11/15/2006
Wow...go Sora! This chapter was so kewl...now maybe Sora will get to be with Riku! Hope you update soon!
inu-luvver10 chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
MORE!
FangedWriter chapter 5 . 11/10/2006
Dang, quite a chapter there. The Batman and Sesame Street comments had me laughing. Hope Sora's off to find Riku, cause his parents went way too far. Looking forward to an udpate when you can!