Reviews for The Miss Cheesy Pageant
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Purpledophin chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Great story! It would be even more greater if it was FINSHED!
Purpledolphin chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Hutch is so funny! LOL!
Purpledolphin chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
"What was that 'Nuh-uh,Yuh-uh!' fight about? That is so kindergarden!" LOL! Gromit would so think that!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 9 . 3/16/2007
Oh my. Can't wait to see what happens! And guess what? I got Flushed Away two days ago! Instead of getting it for my birthday, we brought it at Best Buy! Update soon, because I put up another chapter of Sailor Moon: Dead Man's Chest! o_
Paper Thief chapter 8 . 3/2/2007
Ooh! I hope they can convince her before it's too late! This is keeping me in suspense! Please continue!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
Oh no. *smirks at Lady Tottington* Poor Lady Tottington. Poor sweet knave Lady Tottington. *gives her a noogie* Lady Tottington: It's naive! Me: Forget it. You have no idea that it's really Victor Quartermaine. Even when Wallace and Gromit told you. Suddenly, I think it's a good thing that I had you raped in my story.

*Victor walks in*

Me: What do you want, rabbit killer? Haven't you done enough damage?

Victor: No. I just came in to gloat.

Me: Get out now, or do I need to remind you that I AM THE AUTHOR! *Victor shrinks* AND I WILL CRUSH YOU LIKE A BUG *Victor shrinks again* IF YOU DON'T DO AS I SAY!

Victor: Alright, I'm out, I'm out!

Update soon! *turns to Lady Tottington* And as for you, I'm not talking to you until you apologize to Wallace and Gromit. And you wanna know what happens if you don't? I will make sure you commit suicide in my story. You want that to happen? Lady Tottington: *panicked* No. Me: Good! *clicks 'Submit Review* button*
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 7 . 2/13/2007
Oh, that was close. Too close. I hope you update "THE ADVENTURE OF RANDOMNESS" soon. 'Cause I'm dying to see if it's the Christmas party.

*Victor appears with his gun again*

Me: I said, not literally! Get out now, Victor, or if you try running, I'll hunt you down and gut you like a fish.

Victor: Why should I? You're only 5'5 and I'm only 6'0, so I have the advantage.

Me: Alright, Victor, you win, but remember: I AM THE AUTHOR! *Victor opens his eyes at this and he shrinks and my voice grows deeper* AND I WILL CRUSH YOU LIKE A BUG! *Victor shrinks again* IF YOU DON'T DO AS I SAY!

Victor: *as he runs off* Mommy, she scared me!

Me: That's what I thought.

*Gromit and Lady Tottington appear*

Lady Tottington: Is he gone?

Me: Yeah, he's gone.

*Gromit wipes away a drop of sweat*

Me: But be warned, he'll be back in a month.

Anywho, if you update "THE ADVENTURE OF RANDOMNESS", your reward is another chapter of "Lady Tottington's Secret." But be warned about Chapter 2. You might hate me and not forgive me about what's gonna happen in that chapter. But there will be a little humor to cover up for what happens. I'll give it to you. And there will be homage to one of my favorite scenes from Curse of the Were-Rabbit in that chapter and a Looney Tunes reference.

Wallace: Enough is too much! *opens the door and throws Lady Tottington out like an old sack of potatoes* Out of my house, you two-faced witch! You cheater! *his face is starting to get red because he's getting angry*

Lady Tottington: *amidst his angry ramblings* But, Wallace, you don't understand! I was...I was...

Wallace: *still rambling angrily* You double-crosser! You traitor! You-you-you...! *angrily slams the door shut and Lady Tottington finds herself staring at the door just like she did a month ago*

Lady Tottington: I was raped. (a/n: That's what I was warning you about)

*Lady Tottington turns around and leaves. She hears the sounds of crashing come from the house. The door opens and she turns around, hoping that Wallace heard the last words she said. But Wallace is still angry*

Wallace: *face still flushed red* Phooey! *slams the door again*

*clicks to submit review*
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 6 . 1/26/2007
I like this chapter! When are you gonna update that Corpse Bride parody? I'm dying to know what happens! *Victor appears with his gun*

Me: Not literally! Wait a minute! Victor, what the heck are you doing here? You know I have a restraining order against you! Get out now, or I will harangue you every hour on the out!

Victor: Why should I? I'm 6'0 and you're only 5'5, so I have the advantage.

Me: Alright, Victor, but remember...I AM THE AUTHOR! *Victor opens his eyes at this and shrinks and my voice grows deeper* AND I WILL CRUSH YOU LIKE A BUG! *Victor shrinks again* IF YOU DON'T DO AS I SAY!

*Victor runs off screaming for his mommy*

Me: That's what I thought.

*Gromit pokes his head out*

Gromit: *in sign language* Is he gone?

Me: Yeah, took me some time to get rid of him. He won't be back until a month from now.

*clicks 'Submit Review* button*
Jo Z. Pierce chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
This is a cute idea. I have read the first chapter, and will read more.

You write well, which is a pleasure.

Some constructive crit: what I love about Wallace & Grommit is the very characteristically British humor, and Britishism. Will I see some here? It is very hard to get right for Americans; I have tried, and its hard! But still, I hope to see some here, to make this really scream "W&G."
Dormantly banjkazfan chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
Umm...just a question, how was Phillip the dog speaking...? O.o
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
And in Lady Tottington's case, Gromit is right. There is something about him. And that would be Victor! Update soon!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
How in the name of all that is holy was Philip able to talk? Update soon!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 3 . 12/11/2006
*hums horror music* That ninny! *marches over to Victor, rolls her sleeves up, and begins pounding him to a pulp* It was pretty good. And guess what? Do you have Time Warner Cable? If you do, go to Channel 1001: Free Movies On Demand. Press the right button and scroll down until you see three titles all of which are the Wallace and Gromit shorts. Maybe, if lucky, they'll probably put in Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. Update soon!

*Victor enters*

Me: Get out now, ya killer.

Victor: Oh, please, what are you going to do? Slug me? 'Cause I am skilled in Queensberry rules! So there's nothing you can do!

Me: Alright, Victor. Ah, but remember, I AM THE AUTHOR! *Victor opens his eyes at this and he shrinks* AND I WILL CRUSH YOU LIKE A BUG *Victor shrinks again* IF YOU DON'T DO AS I SAY! *Victor's mouth drops open and closes. Then he runs off* That's what I thought.

Could you update your other story soon? 'Cause I've been checking every day to see if you've updated. Oh, and I also know what Queensberry is. It's boxing and also known as rabbit punching (not literally)!
ScreamOn'ItsRad-x chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Woot i love your stroies they are awesome you like have the same obsessions as me ) Lol

Anyway update soon please!

Luffing it