Reviews for Not Enough
SeraphimeRising chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Wow. You write the best angst-ridden stories. I wish there was more of this one too.
VenusRising chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Unexpectedly this is very sad. I usually prefer D/P over H/P but I felt in this fic, she was doomed to be with Draco as if it she would never be good enough to be with Harry.
pansyfansy chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
i luv this story! although it seems to be more of a harry/pansy the draco/pansy and i really wished it was and that u kept going! LOL
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Oh, that's so sad! Wonderful work. I'm adding it to my c2 for Pansy fanfiction.
de aequitate chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
this is really wonderfully written and I usually don't review. Despite what the last reviewer wrote I thought that Harry was in character somewhat but just keep in mind we as reader all have different preception of a character.

It would be great if you continue. The plot line is interesting enough to extand this into a multi chapter fic...and I'm kinda hoping that you do.

But I must say, I absolutely love the last line.
SurrealDeceptions chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
You really should make this part of a bigger fic and put it in the DM and PP section, since only Harry haters will give your depiction of Harry a pass. Harry is way out of character, and not in a good way. Canon Harry would have stayed with her. 'But I'm writing a fanfic, he isn't canon Harry!' I hear you think loudly. Funny, there's really no other reason to make him interested in Ginny unless you're attempting to stick with canon (there is no chemestry between the characters - they are a ship only because JKR said it is so, with no thought or effort put into it). I'm not against making a character more interesting or realistic, but this is neither. Its like you just decided 'how can I make Harry look like a prick?' You succeeded in that respect, but that isn't much of a plot.

Pretty harsh, but I'm not going to hold back. This story left a foul taste in my... mind, and was unsatisfying on any level. I'm not saying that as a HP fan even, just as a reader in general. No one comes off as likable or even interesting.

'Oh I love you, but the mark on your arm! We gotta split, sweet tits.'

'I love you, but fine, I'm taking your baby and you'll never know about it.'

'Oh, I'm some ugly redheaded slag who unimaginitive writers always stick Harry with. See, I have red hair, just like his mum did! Tee hee!'

'I'm back in town, baby. I've made the Weaslette as loose as I can, now I want you back! Its not like you have anything better going for you!'

I hope you can work out who's who, and just why this story is borderline crap. HP has enough detractors who apparently only skim fics so they can claim there is no decent HP ones, and a story like this is not helping.

I'm not sure if this counts as a flame, but... meh... I suppose it does. I might regret posting this later, I generally try not to flame, but... well... I'm going to cause thats the mood your story put me in. Feel free to think or call me any nasty thing you'd like, I probably deserve it.
jenjen chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
wow. that was a really great story. and with a sad ending that makes you think
notorrious chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
aw poor pansy. thats so sad. but i loved it anyway...harry is a pig but we all know hes suppossed to be with ginny.
Doctor crocodile chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Coincidence...

I only signed up today, just bumped into this one, a look what i find...

Mrs. Crocodile!

Would that be my wife? Jokin' jokin'!

OK, I'll read the story ight now...

Doctor Crocodile